[WNL8] Division A - Grand Finals | Deadline: 29/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
c52e73b90b30a7b33a505cdbdcac6dbb.png

WP ALL

Lmao didn't see that in game.

Quite interesting considering we've been probs ur most respectful opponent through the years on top level, and didn't 'ez' when we doubled+ score you in a tournament with prize pool(WSC1). But well I guess some players can end up winning in a more classy way than others, congrats again, good to see that you finally won, that win that Unity seeked so long is completly deserved.

Good game to everybody, what a ride it has been, met so many great personalities around here, some of the best teams of admins anybody could've hoped for, incredible creators of content, modders, streamers who where there to stream almost every matches, amazing and detailed threads, drama like no others, this community is just gold.

If I could go back in time I wouldn't want to change a thing.

Don't pay attention to what people are typing at the end of matches, just like always, some people should just shut the **** up to be fair. Good game to everybody, what a great final, I've to say I'm so happy for Unity, after all these years these guys deserve it ! It was what every final should be, a tense match between people who want to be there and who are doing everything to win, not giving up at any moments whatsoever because in one second everything can turn upside down. Some of these last rounds were just absolutely incredible. See you on Bannerlord boys !

Mate calm down, I don't even have half the hours you got in this game. You were completely useless the first map and that comment was me surprised at you managing to get a lucky melee fight against non infs... not like I was amazed at your cav skills o_O

Last edited:
Mate calm down, I don't even have half the hours you got in this game. You were completely useless the first map and that comment was me surprised at you managing to get a lucky melee fight against non infs... not like I was amazed at your cav skills o_O
not like anyone would care what you think anyway :xf-smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom