Early Release due to Covid-19

Users who are viewing this thread

Due to the coronavirus causing many people to be quarantined to their homes, Bannerlord should release early as to ease the stress of our situation. Pretty please.

I was always worried that an Islamic revolution in Turkey would prevent the release of Bannerlord. I never imagined that we would all die from a virus while fighting over the last few rolls of toilet paper.

RELEASE IT NOW, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! MY TOILET PAPER WON'T LAST FOREVER!!!

:LOL:

I was always worried that an Islamic revolution in Turkey would prevent the release of Bannerlord. I never imagined that we would all die from a virus while fighting over the last few rolls of toilet paper.

RELEASE IT NOW, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! MY TOILET PAPER WON'T LAST FOREVER!!!

:LOL:

King Harlaus demands toilet paper for the banquet! He demands it now!

D5SX8SUWAAACTaO.jpg

Honestly if the game is in a good state they can actually do this. In the end it is up to them though, if they really think they need the time to polish it then obviously they shouldn't.

I'm just sitting here waiting. Everybody is basically in a quarantine. Why not release it a bit early? Let everybody try it and have all this extra time to play. Like others have said, the game took over nine years to develop, give it to us a bit early to ease our stress. :smile:

Quarantined until mid April here! Discussion of city wide curfew this week. Would very much appreciate access to literally whatever Taleworlds has to offer content wise for early access!

Back
Top Bottom