Users who are viewing this thread

Star Wars and Elder Scrolls are one of the most generic and boring series ever.
Star wars is one of the series that are the foundations of Science Fiction, without it i'm pretty sure SCI-FI wouldn't have been so popular.

It's like calling godfather a boring movie because it has generic italian mafia, while the whole stereotype of italian mafia has been made by the godfather.

Star wars is one of the series that are the foundations of Science Fiction, without it i'm pretty sure SCI-FI wouldn't have been so popular.

It's like calling godfather a boring movie because it has generic italian mafia, while the whole stereotype of italian mafia has been made by the godfather.
Space-Fantasy. Star Wars is less scientific than even Middle Earth is.

Old pulp novels, Starship Troopers, Star Trek and above all Dune are the foundation of the modern Science-Fiction genre.

I just cant help pointing out that if this was handled by anyone else the video would be 15 mins long with random footage and unnecessary talking, and they wouldn't even show the features while speaking about them. Great M&B youtuber, really looking forward to your videos when the game is out

I just cant help pointing out that if this was handled by anyone else the video would be 15 mins long with random footage and unnecessary talking, and they wouldn't even show the features while speaking about them. Great M&B youtuber, really looking forward to your videos when the game is out
Thank you! I rather make a 3 minute video with actual substance, instead of an 15 min. video, where only part of it is good. Many people just don't have the time to watch those 10-15 minute videos, thats why I try to keep 'em short and to the point!

Back
Top Bottom