Users who are viewing this thread

Wait, how do you get your horse to do that thing at the start of the video? I've never known that was possible. At least it doesn't appear to have a practical purpose, unlike ctrl+space on the world map.

Wait, how do you get your horse to do that thing at the start of the video? I've never known that was possible. At least it doesn't appear to have a practical purpose, unlike ctrl+space on the world map.
Ctrl+J in Warband, it might be useful if you want to stop your horse. On a side note, Prophesy of Pendor does track this as a cheat for some reason.

Don't make 40K grim dark? I think you've missed the entire point of 40k.
Warhammer and 40k are both full to the brim with black humor. They’re supposed to be funny. A lot of people get that with Warhammer. Not so many with 40k, who take everything at face value. Which is exactly the opposite of what the creators intended.

Don't make 40K grim dark? I think you've missed the entire point of 40k.
Warhammer and 40k are both full to the brim with black humor. They’re supposed to be funny. A lot of people get that with Warhammer. Not so many with 40k, who take everything at face value. Which is exactly the opposite of what the creators intended.
Preach. Literally had hair-metal Space Marines who sing people to death and Genestealers in Limos.
Even in the closer to modern era, the Ciaphas Cain books are full of humour (and are still the best 40k novels).
Even the super grim dark Horus Heresy has a lot of levity between characters on both sides.

Admittedly I've still not read the Plague Wars books past the first one which was a grim slog - But the Fabius Bile books have a lot of funny moments also. (Emperor's Children are surprisingly chipper still).

Hey @Artem1s, I merged all your 16 video threads into one, you can maybe edit the OP and include all your material there so people can find it easier. You 'll find your videos spread out across the thread.

Good luck and keep them coming :smile:

Preach. Literally had hair-metal Space Marines who sing people to death and Genestealers in Limos.
Even in the closer to modern era, the Ciaphas Cain books are full of humour (and are still the best 40k novels).
Even the super grim dark Horus Heresy has a lot of levity between characters on both sides.

Admittedly I've still not read the Plague Wars books past the first one which was a grim slog - But the Fabius Bile books have a lot of funny moments also. (Emperor's Children are surprisingly chipper still).
It's not that 40k shouldn't be humours, far from it. The series at origin was meant to be over the top silliness which sorta began to adopt the horror and bleakness of what 40k is now. It's just that, that is why I love 40k and what really shaped it out to be my favourite fictional series of all time. It's just it became so ingrained into me that 40k is by definition, horrible and bleak, that I can't actually imagine it without it.

Back
Top Bottom