Users who are viewing this thread

Game of thrones and lotr for sure, I’d like to see something based on the wars of the roses, 1257 style mod but set 80-90:years later and Viking/norman themed mod

Considering how comparatively restrictive warband's module system is in relation to bannerlord's (at least from what the devs say), and how even so we got some absurdly amazing mods anyway, I can't even begin to fathom what will start to show up some 4 months after modding tools have been made available.

The stuff I look forwards the most is definitely not some name brand stuff like LotR or SW (and specially not got), but some odd-ball genuinely unique stuff like this thing here, or original stuff like PoP/Perisno etc with their own lore and everything.

What really excites me is not new models, maps, factions, but completely new systems.

Last edited:
Hope for a Brytenwalda/Viking Conquest style historical mod with a story. Hopefully the scene editor is easy to use so we will see more people take up scene/map making, as that was my favorite part of those mods.
I'd also love to see naval warfare in bannerlord and how they are going to implement it. Viking conquest always felt a little clunky if I might say so

Yeah, I never understood why this happened already, maybe they have creative differences but man with all the work it is I think its way better to converge

I love PoP, I hope though they come up with something new based on the same lore (like Bannerlord did with Warband). Or maybe expand what we've got, not in size but in content
I believe they intend to do the mainland as opposed to Pendor, and I believe there would be a focus on Barclay, who in the grand world are an absolute military powerhouse, and their adventurers are in Pendor as a means to colonize.

Warhammer fantasy. The lady of the lake shall be served.
Horus Heresy. Headshots only with Bolters or you just do a knockback xD Imagine hundreds of Marines on either sides marching at each other full auto Boltguns then clashing with blades all to a Bolt Thrower soundtrack. Dream game.

Very good work!
I'm in love with the work they've done about the horses; even the shine over the skin's animal is beautiful.
I didn't know the animation that is carried out when the legs are collapsed like this; very successful.

Very good work!
I'm in love with the work they've done about the horses; even the shine over the skin's animal is beautiful.
I didn't know the animation that is carried out when the legs are collapsed like this; very successful.
I really like the new spurring animation that let's you accelerate much faster when standing still :grin:

Horus Heresy. Headshots only with Bolters or you just do a knockback xD Imagine hundreds of Marines on either sides marching at each other full auto Boltguns then clashing with blades all to a Bolt Thrower soundtrack. Dream game.
I dream of the day we get a full blown horus heresy game. Ideally 60v60 loyalists vs traitors (with optional skins for loyalists from traitor legions and traitors form loyalist legions).

I dream of the day we get a full blown horus heresy game. Ideally 60v60 loyalists vs traitors (with optional skins for loyalists from traitor legions and traitors form loyalist legions).
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt!

A 40k mod would be cool, as long as the creators don’t take it the grim dark route. But Games Workshop zealously guards their IPs.

Bot Imperial army troopers scuttling around you as meatshields. Would be amazing. (Some day).

Back
Top Bottom