Recent content by zspiano

1. In Progress Vlandian gallants look too short and small, wrong size!

Can you capture a screenshot of the issue so that we can understand it more clearly?
    I want to but this forum doesn’t support uploading pics idk why, it’s just the vlandian gallants have smaller size than other Calvary, you can check it by building up a Calvary army yourself then you will see all gallants ride on donkey size horses and themselves very short and skinny than other units.
  2. SP - General Saddle of Aeneas, 20.6k golds, 76 armor, nothing but a red cloth covering horse body!

Can anyone tell me how to add screenshot to the post?
  3. SP - General Saddle of Aeneas, 20.6k golds, 76 armor, nothing but a red cloth covering horse body!

Seriously? Is this a magic saddle? Just a red cloth can bring 76 armor to horse, TW plz don’t make this game magic items or is this another unfinished item in graphic added in v1.5.9?
  4. In Progress Vlandian gallants look too short and small, wrong size!

No mod clean game, Played vlandia, have cavalry army, gallants look too short and small in formation, their horses are in donkey size, they gallants look like kids on donkey back, please fix the vlandian gallants size!
  5. In Progress Change hair made my characters voice reset to 1, barbarian sound.

Want to change hair then visit town barber, after that my empire character voice reset to 1, was 4 before that. Suggestion: haircut should not make the voice change cuz it has no chance to change back to the voice type I like, so that is how it mess up my interest in a well played campaign...
  6. 1.5.9 Ok where are the Crossbows?

I thought hickory is the final upgrade, still did not buy it cuz has not touch the perk any crossbow used on horse back. This game is quite unfinished.
  7. How dose the siege workshop work in castle? What is it use for?

Don’t understand from its intrduction notes in the game, repair the wall? Dose the wall need repair in this game? Build siege engine means can destroy enemy siege equipments, anyway how dose it work and is it necessary to upgrade it to level 3?
  8. Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

The 7 looter have super blunt weapon has no chance to kill a heavy cav not to mention 13 horse archers rain arrows.
  9. Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

Devs if you haven’t realized how broken the simulation is that’s the case for mine. Clean game no mod, 18 cavalry vs 7 looters, 1 elite cataphract, 13 imperial bucellarii, 4 vlandian caravan guards——send the troops, super heavy armored cataphract die! So hard to upgrade the cataphract and then...
  10. Banners when? Bannerlord not Moblord, title says everything!

I can confirm that Bear My Banner works flawlessly with 1.5.9 and is fully configurable.

Bear My Banner
    Thank you for telling, I’m gonna download that mod to use for now.
  11. Banners when? Bannerlord not Moblord, title says everything!

Let us pay for the banners DLC, say $3.99? Can you devs guys implement it earlier? Redesign the way how banners could be grabbed in hand by soldiers?
  12. Banners when? Bannerlord not Moblord, title says everything!

But I really hope banners could be grabbed in soldiers hands not place on backs, the way it shows is too fake but banners look nice!
  13. Banners when? Bannerlord not Moblord, title says everything!

they were shown

and they're in the game files.
    i think they want to deal with bugs, performance and major features before adding the "sprinkles".

Thank you for posting this video, looks so vivid with banners, so freaking good looking for troops with banners and banner on lances, dev guys plz, implement it earlier, that’ll be much more inviting to have banners for new players to watch from youtubers, sales will be hit record high, for fan base? Hell yes no one will refuse banners!
  14. Banners when? Bannerlord not Moblord, title says everything!

Hi mighty devs, it’s been many months prob a year from release, still no banners, how could it fit the brilliant title the bannerlord, the battlefield seems too bleak, atmosphere lacking, like two groups of mobs fighting for nothing. Even modders can made it in old version seems not bad, I...
  15. Resolved Can not reload crossbow on horseback, with skill point.

When can we can this work normally? Already picked the skill point but still can not work.
Back
Top Bottom