Recent content by ZombieZleeping

1. [Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

Ah, totally missed that. Thanks!
    Edit: Unfortunately I had the same texture errors. I installed it standalone in the modules folder. Should I install it over a normal 1866 mod?
  2. [Sub-mod]1866: Western Mod - For a few years more

I get "Unable to open texture file" errors everytime I start it up. Original 1866 works fine.
  3. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Is there any way to play using the more authentic 1257AD names instead of the English ones? I really prefer those.
  4. Changing lord's age

I want to change the age of a lord, how do i do it? I can't find any text file that contains the age.
  5. FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

HooTmAn said:
    ZombieZleeping said:
    Could you release a version without the English names? I like the names in Latin.  :grin:
    For now, sry no. You could add the Latin txt files to it but then you have to start a new game anyway.
    Just wondering, do you know which files contain the Latin names?
  6. FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Could you release a version without the English names? I like the names in Latin.  :grin:
  7. LATEST Version 1.5

Awesome work as always, I wish you all the best!  :grin:
  8. monoolho's Animation Submod [not so BETA anymore]

Could you fix the shield bugs where you spin around when looking up or down?
    Also, shield bash isn't showing! If you can't fix this, could you make a version without the shield animations?
    Also, some of the kick animations are a bit to martial arts like, and wouldn't be possible for a fully armoured warrior.
    Maybe you could release a realistic version, without the fancy kicks and attacks.

Otherwise, great work putting these things together into one big mod!
Back
Top Bottom