Recent content by ZionVilla

1. SP - General Please restore / implement "One Step Ahead" (Tactics ability)

Exactly this, this was the perk that was gonna get me back into Bannerlord. Now they've turned the entire Tactics Tree into simulations. Ive played more than 1000 hours of Mount and Blade games and cant even remember the last time I simulated any battle.

Also I would rather see it remain in the tactics tree than it being there by default. Makes more sense too me to have the experienced commander get to choose starting position on the map.
  2. Sturgias warmongering

Which patch?

Right now its 1.4.1, however Sturgia has gotten its butt kicked by multiple factions since the release in every game Ive played.
  3. Sturgias warmongering

No, Im fully aware that the AI is the same for every faction. So it must be something else in the gamecode that makes Sturgia more bloodthirsty, or stupid depending on how you see it. The AI might be the same but other things must come into play, like geography and economics. In my current playtrough, Sturgia is at war with everyone except the Aserai. All other factions are doing ok or better. Only faction that is gone is the Southern Empire. The rest are just at war with Sturgia and at most one more, during very short durations. The Sturgia war has so far been more or less permanent.
  4. Sturgias warmongering

So in every game Ive started, during every update, Sturgia gets destroyed like no other faction. I know alot of the reasons behind this but one that strikes me as the weirdest is their lust for battle. So in every save Ive had this far Varcheg is not Sturgian for more than a month. Vlandia takes...
Back
Top Bottom