Recent content by Zidius

1. Zidius

Milites Fortunae Sunday Mod Events -Bear Force II

Clan name: Iceni Expected attendance: 5+ (Zidius is back and alive, you thought physical death could strike me down?) Preferred Factions: Rhodoks/Sarranids Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: You got it I have read and agree with the rules: Always
  2. Zidius

Clan name: Iceni Preferred Factions: HRE/Poland Expected attendance: 15-20 Preferred Roles: 4 arty, 10 Light cavalry, rest Infantry I have read and agree with the rules: Yes
  3. Zidius

Official Clans/Regiments - Applications

The Iceni Tribe Sent banner over discord can post here if need be
  4. Zidius

Clan name: Iceni Expected attendance: 15+ Preferred Factions: Scotland Preferred Roles: Border Cavalry 8-10 and Lowlands Pike Infantry 5-10+ I have read and agree with the rules: Aye
  5. The Timurid Empire

The Timurid Empire

The Timurid Empire is a group that will play on the future PK mods of Bannerlord. We offer a different playstyle than the others.
  6. Zidius

Clan name: Iceni Expected attendance: 15-20 Preferred Factions: Optimates (Pompey's Army) Preferred Roles: Roman Infantry I have read and agree with the rules: Always
  7. Zidius

Clan name: Iceni Clan banner(if any): You got it Expected attendance: 15-20+ Preferred Factions: Engle/Nordmenn(team 1) Preferred Roles: Heavy Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: I have read and agree with the rules: Always
  8. Zidius

lol

Clan name: Iceni Clan banner(if any): Get it from the MF event Expected attendance: 10+ Preferred Factions: Swadia Preferred Roles: Infantry Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: I have read and agree with the rules: Yes We plan on testing the event this coming Friday and seeing if we will...
  9. Zidius

Clan name: Iceni Expected attendance: [/B]15-20+ Preferred Faction: Keltoni/Makedonia (Team 2) Preferred Roles: Light Infantry/Pikemen can also have 10 Skirmisher/Archer Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: I have read and agree with the rules: Yes
  10. Zidius

Clan name: Iceni Clan banner(if any): Expected attendance: 10-15+++ Preferred Faction: Germany Steam profile link of leader & co-leader: I have read and agree with the rules: Yes
  11. Bannerlord Norway

Bannerlord Norway

This is not a group that will host events rather a group to gather all Norwegian players on Bannerlord to create a nice community. Here we can talk and discuss or just meet new Norwegian players on Bannerlord.
  12. Zidius

The Iceni Tribe [EU]/[NA]

@Big Daddy Vitallion Well at least I tried to compliment your skills. Thank god we have Ross XD
  13. Zidius

The Iceni Tribe [EU]/[NA]

Looks nice!
  14. Zidius

5th "The Condemned" Regiment of Foot

This is a great community!
  15. Zidius

Bannerlord Clan Leaders

@Lgn Chaff Hello beautiful