Recent content by zeytinlikraker

1. zeytinlikraker

If TW doesn't fix the XP bug by January, you should reconsider your steam review.

Hey guys,
    I personally already fixed this problem but since we included consoles to the patch process, we can not send fixes as fast as during the early access, since consoles require a certification process before every patch. I understand that there are bugs like this that breaks the game loop or just annoying but we need to prioritize crashes, sometimes it takes more time to fix easy bugs like this. This fix will be included to the next patch (not hotfix). I hope your experience with Bannerlord will be more enjoyable with the next patch. Please know that we are trying our best.
  2. zeytinlikraker

Resolved Price for Batanian Tournament is a Husnphree

Ok, so it is an intended design, good to know. When I am thinking about it now, it makes sense for elite rewards to them not being tied to the culture of the settlement.
    Thanks for the info and your time!

Edit: @zeytinlikraker, actually there can be one problem here. If there are exacly 4 nobles (including the player) participating in a tournament then the prize is almost always a Husnphree Camel. Is it an intended design or there should be more variety of prizes for a given number of nobles in a tournament?
    Yeah, it was intended but we changed that. It is changed in 1.7.0 right now.
  3. zeytinlikraker

Resolved Price for Batanian Tournament is a Husnphree

Hey guys,
    I investigated the problem but it looks like there isn't any problem here. If there are 4 or more nobles in a tournament (main hero included), the winner gets an "elite reward", which is a more pricy prize according to the regular rewards. In this case there are 3 nobles + the main hero, you get an elite reward which is the camel. For instance, there is a chance that you get a Battanian horse in an Aserai cultured town's tournament. Regular rewards are connected to culture but elite rewards are not. Besides that, Husnphree Camels are rare and special animals that should not be treated like plebe mounts.
    Thanks for the report!
  4. zeytinlikraker

Resolved [1.6 Beta] No Stash (storage option) in the Keep in my new Sargot fief(.sav)

I've struck this same issue on 1.6.4 in Husn Fulk.

City was taken from rebels... I can manage the city as per usual, except it has no stash. I have a saved game if required.

tBNmP6O.jpg
    Hi, I have a question, were you in a kingdom while capturing the settlement? Or did you immediately leave the kingdom after you captured the settlement? Or you were an independent clan?
  5. zeytinlikraker

Resolved Duplicate Child?

Hey guys, I'm currently checking this bug and it looks like there are two different child heroes with the same name.

Wonder if renaming 1 would help?
    So, yes, you can rename one of them as a temporary solution but I'll fix this as soon as possible.
    I mentioned about how another lord in my empire has the same name as me and it can potentially be confusing. Here's an example...

I have to make sure I'm looking at the right party to know what's going on & whether siege defenses, etc are being covered.
    Since we do not have an infinite name options, the duplicate names are inevitable. We use the same name options for the heroes that generated during the game and for the suggested names for the player. I'm assuming that you used a random name provided by the game, right?
  6. zeytinlikraker

What are the "friends" in bannerlord for?

Hey guys,

We call heroes "friends" whose relation is higher than 10. That's all. Other things like barter privileges are related to relation level, not specifically being "friends".
  7. zeytinlikraker

MONÇİÇİİİİİ

MONÇİÇİİİİİ
  8. zeytinlikraker

Resolved 1.5.3"Added a 30 years time limit to the first phase of the storyline."dont work.

Hi Marcus,
    The limit is not just for Neretzes' Folly quest. 30 years limit is for the whole main storyline. But you still have to complete the first phase of the storyline in 10 years. The first phase starts with Neretzes' Folly quest and ends when you created a new kingdom for your clan or supported a kingdom.
Back
Top Bottom