Recent content by Zetos

1. Zetos

SP Native Other Animations Compilation Mod

I don't know If I'm able to speak in behave of everyone's problems and crashes, but....You're all aware that you're meant to place "load_module_resource = new_animations" in the Module.INI, instead of just copying the Actions.txt, right people? o_O:shock:

- Z
  2. Zetos

SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Fantastic!  :shock: Specially the tree textures. I looked at your mod *M&B: Enhanced* and I loved the city icons. Will you make a alternative download (once its done) with those icons?  :wink: Looking forward for its release!

- Z
  3. Zetos

Antiquity OSP 2D Art Woad Skins 1.0

I will give a much more accurate historical side to some rebelds or looters*?* in few Mods. Good work!  :wink:

- Z
  4. Zetos

OSP Musket Era 3D Art 18th century uniforms

....Ouch!  :shock:

No need for answer, but ok. ;X

- Z
  5. Zetos

Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

Laird said:
    I love the rescource mod - you should redo the mountains also they are horrendous!

I don't think the problem about the mountain is it's texture or the terrain itself. I think, *as I said in Sky Mod's thread* is the boarder line between the skyboxes and the ground. Have not a clue on how it would fairly improve the final look of the mountains, but...Who knows?

- Z
  6. Zetos

OSP Musket Era 3D Art 18th century uniforms

Wow, great costumes. Hope to see more versions. Maybe, nowaday's Navy Seal outfit? Lol ô/

- Z
  7. Zetos

SP Native Change banner. (Minimod)

Yeah, I saw the last post's date, but at least I answered the poor guy! *look around*  :roll:

- Z
  8. Zetos

SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Zaro said:
    There's something about the first though that makes me not want to dump it.

The second image fells like virtual "green nature". Just does not feel alive. As a personal choice, I do prefer the first image.

- Z
  9. Zetos

SP Native Change banner. (Minimod)

Lomoru said:
    What is that in red? Does this mean cheat mode will allow this? :???:

I'm not sure. Since you're not replacing the same menu entry that allows the natural "secret" menu cheat in Mount and Blade, both seens to work without conflicts, once again: not sure of it.  :roll:

@

Just as a complement to the post, here I'm asking something: Is there a way to repair a savegame that already has two lords with the same banner? Interessing that I started the game, everything normal, as should be. Didn't used any mod such as Change Banner Minimod, but I did a lot of changes, like implementing better shaders, improved textures, new packs, etc etc. Then, I spotted two lords with the same banner. Anyway to fix while already started?  :shock:

Thanks in advance,

- Z
  10. Zetos

"Ryuzaki's animation mini-mod 0.7"

Beelzeboss666 said:
    lol he looks like neo in the second matrix when he deos the pole run thing

LOL, indeed! XD  :eek:

- Z
  11. Zetos

Kingdom of Calradia new 0.95

Very nice troop tree. I loved the mercenary troop development! Just wondering....you uploaded one troop as "Solder_of_War". Am I wrong or was this supposed to be "soldier"? Anyway, just reporting.  :wink:

- Z
  12. Zetos

I've already tried the mod, but couldn't keep it, since I wasn't able to add just the required codes with the previous Mod files of my own. Is there any chance you release a version with only the required/added scripting? Instead of forcing the player to add the new animations files' as a Full-mod, instead of "Mini".  :???:

- Z
  13. Zetos

Graphical Enhancement 2.5, version 3 is in Pioneer's Guild.

You'll be able to run it, but FPS drops will be sure to happen. Only when adding new stuff such as extensive meshes or HD items it causes game to crash or to show black windows, due to error scripting or lack of video board.

- Z
  14. Zetos

Hold the Defense button *Right Click* then press the Attack one *Left Click*.
  15. Zetos

Sky Horizon modification (Updated Weds. 14th. Download link)

I see this mode as much more "visionary" as Panoramic mode is, but I'm actually much more of a Panoramic than a SHE user. I really like the extension soft lines with the actual battlefield, but the clouds are way worst then Panoramic's, but... as you said: "[...]but im still in the really early stages of this."

As though earlier, your best choice would be to team up with TheWitcher.  :wink:

- Z
Back
Top Bottom