Recent content by zethisis

1. Does NPC's form marriages?

Is a good mod.

That mod and executions balance the game out.
  2. MOD for NPC clans to grow

Has anybody developed a mod where clans actually marry into clans and new clans are actually generated in the game? There's a couple of mods where you can make a NPC Hero a lord but they don't get married or actively recruit other NPC's to be apart of their clan.
  3. My first child grew up

And also see if you can age them faster....need my son to be a warlord beast.
  4. My first child grew up

So the kids aren't progressing...
  5. I am having issues

I can't play the game at all now.

Without mods...I can't even get to the main menu.

I even uninstalled the game, and deleted ALL of the files...then reinstalled the game and still nothing.

I get it. They need to finish the game but this is ridiculous. I can't even play it.
  6. Late Game Suggestions

They need to have the function while you are still playing as the character.

Let's be honest, nobody wants to start over from scratch.

Your children should be above average if not elite....I think tutor is the way to go.
  7. Do you have to start new game with E 1.10 Beta?

Yeah. I couldn't even play the game.
  8. Too many updates...

Like literally..

I was playing the game for like 5-6 hours straight. No crashes no nothing.

I come back the next day and the game won't even get past the loading screen... WTF
  9. Too many updates...

I don't even know what's wrong with my game now. Can't even start it. I was playing it last night and the game was perfect. Now can't even play it.
  10. Any way to give fiefs to clan members?

So why couldn't they build their clans and add members...
  11. Any way to give fiefs to clan members?

What if you want them to create their own clan??
  12. Can you make Lords from companions?

But can your companions actually branch off and form their own clan.

Kind of like a loyalist clan to the monarchy.

These other guys will switch on you in a heartbeat.
  13. Executing Lords- Do new ones get created?

I know they take over but does the game actually generate new clans?
  14. Executing Lords- Do new ones get created?

No. They don't generate new lords.

There needs to be a clan creator as a kingdom option
  15. Game needs to be faster time wise!

This will never work.
    All the NPC Lords got children too.
    There are what, hundrets? of them.
    The game would have to calculate hundrets of NPCs, their lifes, marriages, pregnancy, their offspring, after 1-2 generations the offspring from the offspring...
    this will always be a cluster****.

Its not CK2 where you only got some numbers more on a character sheet if someone gets 3-4 children.
    That are all characters that needs to get fitting skills (and perks -_-) and whatnot. They will walk and act in the world.
    To do this properly you would have to program a whole simulation system that would be a kind of a game for itself alone.
    This is simply an additional complication in a game that is already hell to balance.

Its the only way this game will even work.

It will 80x18=months for your heir to become an adult.

I'm probably farther along the game than you are.

I'm on day 800. I made the mistake in killing alot of lords in the game cause I realize they would just come back with even more troops. Making it impossible for me to win when I have to worry about money and other factions all declaring war on me at the same time.

Trust me, the end game is pretty bare right now. You actually need to repopulate the game. There are barely any lords on the southern part of the map now. My kids aren't close to grown and I've put in probably close to 50 hours on this one campaign.

There has to be a system put in place.
Back
Top Bottom