Recent content by Zerilius

1. Zerilius

Has telling a lord "Actually, I think you're the one ought to surrender" ever worked?

But this option only comes when the enemy lord catches you or is willing to fight and not run away from you. So in that case why would he surrender right away?
    In cases where you catch them the dialogues are different
  2. Zerilius

[Dev responds] No patch for 2 days

Its been only around 20 days since launch and the devs have been giving regular updates almost every day and even gave a hotfix within hours after game breaking update. They are atleast trying to listen and solve/ balance all the problems. There are many EA games where devs don't bother listening to players and do what they want. Its not the case here. Give them some time, I am sure they are simultaneously working on the bigger updates also but they can't be rolled out immediately otherwise they would have launched a full game and not early access.
  3. Zerilius

What is the condition for t4/t5 prisoner units to join your army?

T5+T6 Does never work, need a mod for that

Ok thanks :smile:
  4. Zerilius

What is the condition for t4/t5 prisoner units to join your army?

I have kept a few imperial elite cataphracts, legionaries and fians as prisoners for a few months in game but I have never got the option to recruit them. I do get the option for t3 units occasionally though. What exactly is the condition for hiring higher tier units from prisoners?
  5. Zerilius

Patch Notes e1.1.1 & Beta Hotfix

AI in combat still dumb asf.
    Lords are coming back too quickly, even if their armies are weak. The strength factor of the faction just goes back up in a few days, even if you destroy half their armies.

That just creates too many weak parties that keep following armies but do nothing, and stops the AI from negotiating peace (once you are really losing a war you should barter for peace, right? Not summon armies from hell non stop).

Probably there should be a delay in spawning defeated lord parties...they should keep waiting in their castles or move around villages for recruitment only..they should not be joining armies or raiding villages with 50% recruits army until they build a decently strong army of tier 3/4/5 troops. This might also help a little with late game money overflow since less battles means less loot
  6. Zerilius

Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Seems like Looters are deadly in auto-calc now and will kill your units. Doesn't look like it was mentioned in the changelog.

Leveling troops seems a bit more tedious now since we don't have a training skill.
    Well 6 looters killed 3 troops in my 60 men army out of which 1 was vlandian sharpshooter and other was fion champion..ridiculous :shock:
    I fear auto resolving with looters so much now :mrgreen:
  7. Zerilius

Please Change How You Gain Leadership

I have started gaining minor increase in leadership after maintaining 80+ morale..wasn't gaining even a single point at around 70 morale.
    Joined as a mercenary and fighting smaller lords parties to keep sufficient food variety and winning rate for high morale
  8. Zerilius

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello everyone, I would like to ask two questions, which I am having problems :
    1.How can I make an armor or a weapon only to be used by a certain hero troop? (like e.g. I want only Marnid to equip a sword [str 10] even when I and others have the required strength to use it).

2.I made a new skill, now how can I assign difficulties of certain weapons on that skill? (like I want to make a sword which requires 6 spirit(new skill))

Thanks in advance
  9. Zerilius

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

It seems that there is bug with companions promoted to lords.
    Recently I had to indict sir roland from my kingdom for some reason. Now he joined fierdsvain and I fought him and captured him. Now I can't put him in my town prison like other lords. Moreover he picks up fights with other companions of my party and becomes upset when I told him to shut his mouth.
    He is not giving me any option to join my kingdom also although he has 50+ relation with me.

Also I want to ask if there is any way to take promoted lord back into your party?
  10. Zerilius

I am an independent king. When I ask other kings for making peace with my kingdom by talking to them, both our kingdoms immiediately come to peace without my confirmation. This happens when the enemy king is ready to make peace otherwise he would say its not in my interest to make peace with you.
    After making peace I am presented with battle screen. So I can beat the opposite king and still remain in peace with them. Looks like a small coding mistake somewhere
  11. Zerilius

I am getting right to rule when my faction makes peace. I tried sending my companions to missions and got the right to rule again.
    As far as I remember marriage gives 15 rtr as vassal as well as king in native.
    I searched the forum and looks like their is some bug in native with this marriage and rtr. Well its not a big problem at all cuz I can get right to rule with other methods but it will be nice if pop developers remove this bug
  12. Zerilius

I haven't got any rise in right to rule after doing marriage. I have married long time back but recently noticed that my right to rule is meagre 9 which I am sure has come from the peace my faction made with others. As far as I remember we got 15 rtr in native. Is this feature removed in pop?
  13. Zerilius

This is my first play at prophesy of pendor and I am sorry if this is not a bug or already reported.
    So I am a mercenary of fierdsvain who are at war with dshar. So I went across this weird patrol unit of dshar village(don't remember the name). This patrol chased me and gave weird dialogues options like what info you can give or keep up your work. These are not exact but something like this. Was kind of strange to have friendly dialogues with enemy patrols
  14. Zerilius

warband crashing while in map editor

Make sure you use window mode

secondly I read somewhere to use ctrl + E to save changes. This way your changes remain even if your game crashed
Back
Top Bottom