Recent content by zentg

1. zentg

help me get gud at melee

Using a lance would be useful. And also sometimes bring your mount away and fight with your soldier shoulder to shoulder. It will be helpful

Hey Grimm in your sig pic is that a lance or a spear? Its a pretty cool pic!

Yeah I been reading that if you "couch" your lance by pushing x you can just run into enemies and do a ton of damage. thats pretty cool!

My save file got corrupted because of mods I want to use so I gotta start all over, a bit bummed i gotta do everything all over again but thinking this time ill play as a spearman or lancer rather than archer for the millionth time to make things more interesting!
  2. zentg

help me get gud at melee

I would say play multiplayer but that might be pure pain for you. cant you just do tournaments? Not a big singleplayer person so idk. There are plenty of guides on youtube though that will give you tips to get you started
    yeah tbh i am good at tournaments, but i guess i was mostly referring to mounted combat
  3. zentg

help me get gud at melee

so basically BL has become skyrim for me in which i just bow every thing. No matter what I do when I do melee I miss every attack and when I do hit its for like 5 damage :| I want to be a Gada Warrior like Duryhodhan from Mahabharat! I'll get a mod for a 2h Mace!
  4. zentg

any way to have companions leading parties auto upgrade their gear?

seems like if i create a companion party and i dont setup their gear they just go naked or with whatever crappy sword they had. kinda sucks having to call them each time to manage their gear. Any mods for this? Why cant they just upgrade their gear with the loot they get from their fights?
  5. zentg

all my save games got corrupted

idk wtf happened my game crashed and now i cant load any of my save games as soon as i do the game crashes ? sigh guess ill wait until 1.6 is live
  6. zentg

please fix the siege AI

its insane its still broken and it literally ruins the experience! Please! Look at how much work the modding community is doing to make this game amazing, please just fix the siege AI!!
  7. zentg

how to enable DLSS?

I read that this game has DLSS now but I don't see it in the menu
  8. zentg

newpaladinx333 is the best bannerlord modder in my eyes

whenever i play the game and think "man I wish that..." - he has a mod for it. They make sense and feel so well integrated into the game that he's practically doing the dev's job for them.
  9. zentg

With King's Mercenaries policy do you have to pay double

The king's mercenaries policy gives you double inf from merceneries. However Mercs are payed gold per inf they gain you, so if you get double inf from them do you have to pay double gold or is it double for the same price?
  10. zentg

when will alliances be in the game?

ion pacts, freaking awesome civil wars and a few more goodies all configurable aswell, working on 1.5.9 and 1.5.10, saw that they already updated it on GitHub to 1.6.0 so i'm guessing their next release will already be compatible with it whenever it happens.
    bro this diplomacy mod looks awesome! Thank you! Prolly better than what the devs would have made xD (jk lol dont ban me!)
  11. zentg

when will alliances be in the game?

i see the option for alliances and stuff greyed out in the barter screen. It would be really helpful if I could get some ally factions on my way up because when you start with your own kingdom 100% on your own it's quite difficult. I guess one of the biggest lessons I learned is you can't really...
  12. zentg

Game finished after 10 Hours of playing?!

I've gotten hundreds of hours of entertainment since I bought this game. Saying that you are just doing the same thing over and over in this game is no different than any other game. Even in EA this game is a billion times better than all of the total war and crusader kings games
  13. zentg

strategy/advice for starting out your new kingdom?

I think he means a party with the companion.
    right on lol. tbh i been doing the javelin trick to make money, sure it may be considered an exploit, but im having more fun this way so whatever its my video game! xD
  14. zentg

strategy/advice for starting out your new kingdom?

Turning companions into lords.
    Making peace.
    Blitzkriegs.

Yes you should have at least your brother have a unit, make your wife a governor or another unit. They are pretty good at everything. And you can't really have an army without lords running around.

How do you turn companions into Lords?
  15. zentg

soldiers arent attacking gates

really annoying cos we'll break the outer door out with the ram but then they just go and stand in front of the door like a bunch of idiots. this didnt happen the last time i played the game - is this a new bug?
Back
Top Bottom