Recent content by zengry

1. Need More Info Family AI only recruits from one village

My family only recruits from one village, Not all the time but most the time depending where They are when i start a new party they only recruit from one village, as im fighting waiting for them to recruit i check back some time later, they are in the same spot with 70+ recruits and nothing else
  2. Resolved Birth and aging

When you disable Birth and Aging from the campaign options the births will be disabled.
    Seems to be on still, i see on the text screen AI lords are being born, Unless these are scripted Lords
  3. Resolved Birth and aging

With the new 1.2.0 I notice when turning On birth and aging, they still produce kids, is there a way to disable birth? For longer playthroughs too many AI lords make the game run slower and economy collapse with food shortage, is there a way to disable birth? I wanted to do no death/birth...
  4. New Siege change is not Good!

After playing in the new 1.1.3 Sieges are not the same, The garrisons are basically useless as im seeing the best of cities from the Start get taken out, Within the first 4 days Vlandia takes out Maranauth with 500 defenders vs 700 man army, Today i seen the north with 1100 troops start sieging...
  5. Need More Info Player Expel/ Defection

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
    To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    This isnt in my playthrough right now as im currently getting my PC repaired, But in general i am saying that there is a Clan expel option in the Kingdom tab and its always at 0%, I had a idea to where if clans have no influence or always low they are not contributing to the kingdom and that should up the % of clan expel, its just a idea since theres really no way for clans to peave kingdoms since the defection rate was lowered by almost impossible to leave kingdoms, back in 1.7 the weaker the kingdom got, the more clans left overtime, and it was nice so you wouldnt need to pay 2-5k gold to the dying kingdoms when they would raid everything you own in there spawn location, IMO i liked when they left weaker kingdoms and made others stronger.
  6. Need More Info Player Expel/ Defection

Hello everyone reading this, first hope everyone is doing well, I wanted to say in my many playthroughs over 800 hours been playing since beta launch, I believe taleworld has forgotten that they have a Clan expell option in kingdom discisions, its never been used by AI and Takes a lot on...
  7. What are the current conditions needed for pregnancy ?

The AI does indeed cheat for this, When the game checks to see if a couple is together, if they're not part of the player's clan, they have a 20% chance to skip the check and just be considered in the same spot.
    I personally play long playthroughs, i can get maybe 20 kids and marry the boys keep the girls, get 20 more. they get kids bla bla bla, if you can get 2-3 its solid, and later on keep them all in your party wait from time to time, thats my method, if its really not working for you its unfortunate as its usually consistant for me
  8. What are the current conditions needed for pregnancy ?

It helps getting You and your spouse the first perk of charm, 30% more likely to get pregnant. Having a positive relation. Waiting in settlements. You should be able to get around 2-3 kids pretty fast. After some time If you want more or just unlucky of not having, You can use commands using Campaign.concieve child
  9. Modded Bug found recruiting minor clans

If you don't have the Allegiance Overhaul mod, they will most likely leave and take their fiefs with them, because they have still mercenary logic and this is the real bug here.

There should be always a way to convert a mercenary clan into a real vassal clan.
    Yes a player also told me after a year or so they still end up leaving, i didnt test it that long as it seemed too cheesy but thought was interesting
  10. Modded Bug found recruiting minor clans

I found a cool bug last night recruiting a minor clan as a vassal of my kingdom. Basically I dont know how this worked or if its a rare situation, I dont know if it will work for everyone everytime or not, anyways i own a kingdom. Most powerful and we are fighting the south that are destroyed, I...
  11. Resolved Towns missing Militia

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Its seems to happen at all fiefs with really low loyalty, people have videos of it happening since 2021, when loyalty is low the militia does not help, But if they are nlt going to help in sims then take it out of loaded in battles as well? Thank you for the response
  12. Militia wont help in a siege

It does sound kind of weird and inconsistent that they only bow out of simulated sieges and not the actual battles. You'd think that they'd refuse to help in both.
    thats why im thinking its a bug, i get why they wont fight but if its like that than take them out of non simulated battles as well
  13. Militia wont help in a siege

It's always been like that, militia at low loyalty won't help.

edit: from last year
    Has it wow! The thing is im having the same problem But if you go to the siege the militia is there, But not in simulations
  14. Militia wont help in a siege

Loyalty is at 9. If i load into the siege map the militia appears, But if im simulating its only the garrison

image.png
Back
Top Bottom