Recent content by Zeloraz

1. SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Game keeps on crashing on day 66. I dont know what to do, would love some help

Also any plans for this mod being made for bannerlord?
  2. [SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Hands down my favorite mod, always played it, glad to see it updated since I last played it years ago. I HOPE you guys make 1257 for banenrlord. I think the big map and europeon politcs would fit better for the more, grindy aspects of bannerlord.
  3. Archers need a nerf.

Am going to change the poll and add a new question as buffing armor seems to be better then just a straight nerf.
  4. Archers need a nerf.

nah. they need to buff armours. highest tier armour at the very least needs a huge a buff.

in warband, you could stand in a sea of looters and get 0 and 1 damages done to you then slaughter them all. this needs to be brought back.
    This times 100x. Its just not as fun as Warband and this game took 8 years so far to make. devs need alot of balancing to make it up to par. units should not be taking 10 damage by looters by end game how silly.
  5. Archers need a nerf.

They can.

Stones looters use deal blunt damage, that is good against armor. So is piercing damage arrows do, although less so. Still, damage drops significantly over distance. Of course if you gallop on a horse towards the arrow, then your speed adds to the damage arrow will make.

I get its blunt but how does STONE being thrown by the worst unit is able to deal a good chunk of damage against armored units let alone heavily armoured ones? Its silly.

As for me charging straight at them, am not they just turn and get really lucky shots in.In the Original warband they would deal little damage or no damage (in regards to peasents throwing rocks) which is more then fine they shouldt be able to. Lowly troops being able to deal good damage against top tier troops is absurd.
  6. Archers need a nerf.

Saying arches should be stronger or fine as is because "its realistic" is silly in a game thats hardly realistic at all. Its just plain not fun and unbalanced how cavalry cant charge into archers without taking massive casualties.

Do no, but I don't have problem with archers, certainly not charging them with cavalry. Archers have pretty hard time hitting fast moving cavalry, unless it moves in a strait line towards the archer. Moreover AI archers start repositioning when charged by cavalry and they become even less effective.

Can you explain more in detail, what difficulties are you facing and what exactly are you doing in battles?

One tip: you can order your cavalry in to a shieldwall and then tell them to charge. They will keep their shields up and that will protect them from shoots from the front when charging (works with infantry as well). Do no if that works also with F6.

a cavalry charge into archers is basically suicide. And if there in shield wall I dont think they can attack can they?

Looters can deal like, 10 or 20 damage on me when I have one of the better armors in game. its just absurd how arrows do so much with heavy armor.

Low quaility archers should NOT be able to deal so much damage. Warband had it for the most part right and more fun. Archers needed a bit more of a buff sure but now there I cant really charge into them without my horse dieing or several of my cavalry units losing their horses. There is nothing cavarly can do other then picking off stranglers here and there. Once again using the "realistic" argument is absurd in a game like this.Its not balanced.
  7. Archers need a nerf.

Or maybe just buff armor values better yet. I feel as if am taking waaay to much damage from everything.
  8. Archers need a nerf.

Nerf archers holy snap. cavalry chargers against an unprotected flank and charging into arches is suicide now. cavalry units also get demolished by the, regular archers. Looters being able to 360 noscope and deal 10 damage is insane when I have one of the best armor in the game. In warband and...
  9. Nerf archers holy snap. cavalry chargers against an uprotected flank and charging into arches is...

Nerf archers holy snap. cavalry chargers against an uprotected flank and charging into arches is suicide now. cavalry units also get demolished by the, regulor archers. Looters being able to 360 noscope and deal 10 damage is insane when I have one of the best armor in the game.
Back
Top Bottom