Recent content by ZektorSK

1. ZektorSK

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Why is everyone calling this game "Butterlord" ? lol
  2. ZektorSK

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Jostino said:
    Hello mates, I am curious to see the new information that they will release during this E3.. I hope something new..

They are going to be on E3 ?
  3. ZektorSK

SP Native Medieval [WB] EMIR WARS (HIRING NEW PEOPLE !)

EMIR WARS A mod that takes place 50 years before events of Warband We take a look at the desert lands Discovering muslim factions fighting for control - Prepare for new mechanics, that will be critical for surviving in this hostile desert. - Join one of the major muslim clans, or...
  4. ZektorSK

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello guys !

Wanted to ask, how do I change the bonuses and rename the choices in "character creation" ? Or even add them ?
    If you don't know what I am talking about: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/26/25173/mb3.jpg
  5. ZektorSK

How do I make vassals hate each other in faction ?
  6. ZektorSK

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

I don't think you need to do Crusader factions, cuz there is already Sands of Faith for it...
    otherwise, this mod looks great ! Keep it alive
  7. ZektorSK

How to tell ranged units to open fire later?

I don't think that AI has brain for that, but you can surely somehow code them, so they order attacks later
  8. ZektorSK

Making characters angry at each other

ZektorSK said:
    Hello There !

I would want to make all characters in my mod hate every other character expect for the player.... and when player joines someone as vassal the automatically everyone hate him...

How do I do it ?

Expect for ladies
  9. ZektorSK

Making characters angry at each other

Hello There ! I would want to make all characters in my mod hate every other character expect for the player.... and when player joines someone as vassal the automatically everyone hate him... How do I do it ?
  10. ZektorSK

Adding a model of weapon into Warband

SenpaiHinds said:
    A tutorial is literally an explanation. If you get stressed reading a tutorial you'll get equally stressed reading an explanation which might take someone 30-60 minutes to write up.

Well ok, but I didn't find any tutorial on how to render in blender, so the models are compatible with Warband... I guess it is much easir to explain ?
  11. ZektorSK

How to change Loading Screens,Menu,HUD...

Swyter said:
    ZektorSK said:
    Hello There !

Currently making my mod and wanted to ask, how do I change Loading screens, Main Menu, HUD, banners, and so on

Those are all standard textured 3D meshes. They are just flat and fit in an 1x1 unit square.

They are hardcoded, meaning that you can only override them with your own but you cannot change their 'instanced' position, where are they used and... name.
    Search for
    Code:
    interface.brf
    and
    Code:
    core_*.brf
    in CommonRes. If you copy them to your Module's Resource folder the game will use those instead of the common ones.

Thank you :smile:
  12. ZektorSK

Adding a model of weapon into Warband

Hello There ! I am quite stressed reading up tutorials, and explaining it to me would be much better so... Let's say I made a model of sword, and I want to grab it and put it into my mod... how should I render it ? Where do I put textures onto that model ? And then, how do I get it into game ?
  13. ZektorSK

Lord of Shadows said:
    The file you're looking for is main.bmp. It's in your module folder.

Thank you
  14. ZektorSK

Hello There !

I would want to change the photo that is showed in my module, how do I change it ?

7oGheWF.png
Top Bottom