Recent content by zedpaolo

1. zedpaolo

they are TLD, Hispania 1200, AD1257

they are TLD, Hispania 1200, AD1257
  2. zedpaolo

yes ,it is intentional. When you start a new game, the pop up that appairs when you do your...

yes ,it is intentional. When you start a new game, the pop up that appairs when you do your first move on the map explains it. In Renaissance it only affects Ai behaviour, in Sparta also the player options
  3. zedpaolo

Hi, thanks for the proposal but I basecally retired from modding.

Hi, thanks for the proposal but I basecally retired from modding.
  4. zedpaolo

SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

What is written under his name?
  5. zedpaolo

Hi,
    It warms my heart to see that Bud Spencer's pic.

You can use the warband options to autoblock attacks. No need to change other options I think.
  6. zedpaolo

Resolved Extreme lag and audio drops when cargo exceeds 65535.

I have the same stuttering/freezing bug in my late campaign, but even the solution of getting rid of all my inventary but horses and some food did not work.
    It keeps being unplayable at this point.
  7. zedpaolo

Diplomacy Developments

Great explanation!
    Can’t you use some “fixes” like these?

- a faction can’t make peace before x days has passed since that war has started (as in warband)

-a faction will keep a forced period of not declaring war time after it made peace with whatever enemy (as in my warband mods)

- a faction being at peace for too long has a big bonus in deciding to start a war
  8. zedpaolo

Sorry man, but the assets of my mods are not allowed to be used in other projects. Regards

Sorry man, but the assets of my mods are not allowed to be used in other projects. Regards
  9. zedpaolo

Make the whole dragonbanner quest skippable by options

Does anyone in TW ever tought that the main quest maybe just a huge boring pain in the neck from the second time you play a campaign on? Make it skippable, please, with the player being able to make his kingdome whenever, wherever and however he wants
  10. zedpaolo

SP Antiquity Sparta 1.4.5

You could just adjust the sounds/music volume in the game's options
  11. zedpaolo

SP Antiquity Sparta 1.4.5

update 1.4.5:

Version 1.4 needed. Extract version 1.4.5, copy it and paste it in the Module folder, overwriting. Not Save-Game Compatible.

Version 1.4 needed. Not Save-Game Compatible
    Check the new version of the pdf file in the mod's folder (CONFIGURATE WARBAND FOR SPARTA)
    CHANGELOG 1.4.5:
    - implemented as an option (set by default) the after-wounded playing as one of your soldiers feature. It occurs only in sieges' battles, if you are not a freelancer and if you still have alive men in your party.
    It was not possible to implement it in normal battles because it is not compatible with formations’ scripts, but it add fun to long siege battles. As I said, if you don’t like it, you can disable it in the camp menu.
    - the chance of breaking the spear is related to its quality, added masterwork level which will never break (not usable for custom troops).
    - for those who experience lag in the campaign map, it is possible to play the mod with lighter army icons (It always uses the small army icons halving the weight of the models). To do so, copy the file in the folder named Map icon to change/Reduced icons' size and paste it in the main folder of Sparta(overwriting). To reverse to the normal icons, copy the file in Map icon to change/Normal icons' size and paste it in the main folder of Sparta (overwriting). You can do it also during ongoing campaigns.
    - when you start your own kingdom, you get custom troops by default for your new faction (you can still change the troops\culture by camp menu)
    - endless siege reinforcements' waves (this way it also reduces the chance of ctd during the assalut the city and assault the castle stages and combined with the playing after player-death feature, it should add fun. I strongly recommend to use the realistic save option when you start a campaign because of the great chances it saves the game if a ctd occurs after a long siege battle
    - when you are king you can increase relations with your lord also "showing how much you respect him" now paying a huge amount of money (100.000) for 10 relation points. This amount has ben adjusted to this number not to break the late game, when you are usually a powerful king full of money and the only real problem is to keep your many lords with good relations. To set a smaller price for that powerfull feature would make feasts and assign marshalship usless and the late game without any trill.
    -a new unique siege scene for the polis of Sparta
    -other minor fixes
  12. zedpaolo

New version of Renaissance.
    Paste the patch in the module folder, overwrite when asked. You need to start a new campaign. Check the new version of the pdf file in the mod's folder (CONFIGURATE WARBAND FOR RENAISSANCE)

CHANGELOG 2.1
    - ai cavalry will be more effective in its tactics
    - pikes and halberds have less damage points. To frontally charge a pike wall will still have bloody losses as it should be
    - implemented as an option (set by default) the after-wounded playing as one of your soldiers feature. It occurs only in sieges' battles, if you are not a freelancer and if you still have alive men in your party.
    It was not possible to implement it in normal battles because it is not compatible with formations’ scripts, but it add fun to long siege battles. As I said, if you don’t like it, you can disable it in the camp menu.
    - added variety to tournaments: there are now factions where you fight on foot using polehammers or two handed swords and a new set of items has been added for that.
    - fixed the villages' scenes where walkers sometimes didn't follow the correct path
    - added some new warhorses, shields and armours
    - improved the Spanish troop tree equipment
    - fighting for Spain, France or HRE, gives a chance to listen to special battles hymns in the specific language
    - when you start your own kingdom, you get custom troops by default for your new faction (you can still change the troops\culture by camp menu)
    - fixed some siege scenes and other minor things, etc
  13. zedpaolo

I think I messed the game up?

The quest is really just a guide. There is no real benefit to following the quest beyond assembling the dragon banner unless you really want to and enjoy the quest line.

Hold on to that dragon banner if you can as it's your ticket to creating your own kingdom though I don't think it's mandatory. You can leave the Western Empire, if you do your relations with them will go down.

It's a sandbox, you can do pretty much whatever you feel like although there are consequences, so leave the Empire, join an independent (non-imperial) faction or start your own kingdom.
    Are you sure you can start your kingdom without part of the quest? I never tried but I read that you can do it just using the quest at tge moment
  14. zedpaolo

I literally have no idea what you just said.
    Istiana wants you to reunify the empire and she will ask for you to have 3 fiefs which were imperial (basically 3 castles or castles and cities which were owned by one of the 3 split empires at the start of the game). If you have fiefs outside of the empire borders, the other man would be the coice for you.
  15. zedpaolo

Great, I did not update the last patches because of some mods in my game
Back
Top Bottom