Recent content by Zdzichu

1. Thank you Taleworlds

Thank you Taleworlds! While I was waiting for the game I had time to iron my clothes, cook dinner and clean my room. With a bit of luck, I might be able to do the shopping I hope I'll be on time!
  2. EU Other Open 2v2 Groupfighting Tournament

Briliant Duelists 20 - 8 Inveroaches
    gfs!

ZDGoOO9.png

3v0GkiH.png
  3. EU Other Open 2v2 Groupfighting Tournament

Team name: Brilliant_Duelists
    Roster:
    BD
    Zdzichu
    Contact Information:
    Zdzichu
  4. Battle mode has been released?

Heavy infantry's armor needs to function properly for them to be useful, that means being able to be better protected against arrows

Resistance to arrows will not change anything here at least on battle.
    The biggest problem is reluctance to play infantry. Team compositions on factions other than Sturgia are sometimes 40% cavs, 40% archers, 20% infs sometimes even less. On sturgia players take infantry 70/80% and cavs 30/20%. very often sturgia wins to zero (better team comp + snowballing later). I pay attention to this because sturgia at the competition level of division A in BEAST tournament have 20% winratio. in the lower divisions it is as much or a bit better. This faction is just total trash right now but if the team composition is balanced the infantry can do their job.
    It would be different if the faction opposite to Sturgia had taken the same amount of infantry then it's gg.
  5. WHY?? why swings have to be 180* angle?

You should try to play battle. The number of team hits and teamkills are huge. You have to use upper swings almost all the time. These animations are too wide, hitting from behind your back doesn't help
    blocking attacks when your opponent is trying to attack your back after missed kick isn't also a problem
    the main counter to kicks is the kick
  6. Got trolled twelve times in one game. Сomplaint against troll.

Is he trying to stop you from ramboing? This dude deserves a reward, not a punishment.
  7. Devs have abandoned MP, time to leave the game

Warband combat is inferior to Bannerlord's in Warband people look down and are f*king naked and destroy everyone

In Warband, spears are useless, one handed with shield is UNPLAYABLE!!! and that's coming from a one-handed+shield 1k+ hours main!!!
    ? :grin:
  8. [BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

the problem is that Neto left the country without a laptop, thinking it was impossible to come up with the idea of changing the format twice in one tournament
  9. [Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 5

Division A:
    Risen Manifest 12 : 1 Vineyard Workers
    Deutschritter Furor 4 : 12 Destiny Masters
    Divitiarum 0 : 12 The Holy Inquisition

Division B:
    The Chide Village 10 : 7 Risen Manifest Silver
    Deutschritter Superbia 7 : 9 Destinction Masters
    The Holy Inquisition II 7 : 10 Keyboard Warriors
  10. Blunt Damage and Sturgian Infantry

you forgot to add that you can't chain attack with an axe if you do less than 50 damage but with a mace or a sword you can do it whenever you want
  11. [Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 4

Division A:
    Risen Manifest 7 : 9 The Holy Inquisition
    Destiny Masters 8 : 5 Divitiarum
    Deutschritter Furor 12 : 3 Vineyard Workers

Division B:
    The Chide Village 12 : 4 Keyboard Warriors
    Deutschritter Superbia 7 : 9 The Holy Inquisition II
    Destinction Masters 7 : 9 Risen Manifest Silver
  12. [Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 3

Division A
    Risen Manifest 5 : 11 Destiny Masters
    Deutschritter Furor 6 : 10 Divitiarum
    The Holy Inquisition 12 : 1 Vineyard Workers

Division B:
    The Chide Village 12 : 1 Deutschritter Superbia
    Destinction Masters 9 : 6 The Holy Inquisition II
    Keyboard Warriors 7 : 8 Risen Manifest Silver
  13. [Beast 7] Gambler League - Week 2

Division A:
    Risen Manifest 10 : 6 Deutschritter Furor
    Destiny Masters 6 : 8 The Holy Inquisition
    Divitarium 12 : 0 Vineyard Workers

Division B:
    The Chide Village 11 : 4 Destinction Masters
    Deutschritter Superbia 4 : 10 Keyboard Warriors
    The Holy Inquisition II 5 : 9 Risen Manifest Silver
  14. [BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

I read the rules before I posted, I'm aware it's not stated there. Doesn't mean Sunday isn't the normal day people play official matches on.
    of course Sunday is the most popular day for playing matches but matches are also often played on other days like Friday or Saturday. We have offered you three different deadlines as a goodwill gesture you had time but you preferred to play training sessions what is disrespectful to us. I don't think there's any point in arguing. DIV will follow the decisions of the administration.
  15. [BEAST 7] Division A - Weekly Matchups

@Gibby Jr Why are you arguing about a regulation that hasn't existed for 6 seasons?
Back
Top Bottom