Recent content by ZavodilaSauklus

1. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - New NPCs and other changes.

NPC 1)Add officials. Note:The position of Field Marshal is elective among your lords, after the lord is elected to the position of Field Marshal, he will also run around the map, and not sit in the capital. A player cannot become an official, except as a field marshal, but he can nominate his...
  2. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Diplomacy and Politics.

Diplomacy Note:When we click on consider making peace, then we do not automatically have a peace, but a barter menu appears with the ambassador of this faction. Degree of relations with other states: 1)Sign a non-aggression pact (this is the first step towards improving relations between...
  3. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Dynasty, clan and life path.

Dynasty 1)The ability to create a vassal clan and dynasty. A dynasty is a union of several clans. Accordingly, as soon as we create a vassal clan, a dynasty is immediately created. Vassal clan. We can send our vassal clan to serve in another kingdom or make them mercenaries (using dialogues)...
  4. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Espionage and intrigue system.

Espionage and intrigue 1) 1.Espionage is needed for 2 purposes: for your own purposes, for winning the war. 2.2 types of goal achievement: 1) belligerent (go over the heads of other people), 2) peaceful (send an agent to establish a relationship with the chosen person). 3.Spying mechanics...
  5. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Battles & Sieges MBG Thread: Battle & Sieges - Battle within the city.

Improving sieges for cities (battle within a city) Make it possible to retreat to the city and hold the defense there, having previously fortified the position. There is no need to make any captures of points, the goals of attackers and defenders are quite simple. Kill all defenders for...
  6. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops MBG Thread: Player, NPCs & Troops - Camp system.

Player's camp We have 2 types of camp:mobile(which is always with us)and main(we create on the global map). I.Mobile camp. We don't need to buy anything. The entire camp is available from the very beginning of the game. Mobile Camp UI: The camp UI can be located in 2 locations: [/SPOILER]...
  7. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - Economy MBG Thread: Economy - Property, Improving workshops, Investments, Buying land.

The property 1)Add the ability to buy property in the city. We will buy the property from a realtor, he is in a tavern.Here's what we can buy: House. We can buy a house in an middle and rich area(only 2 types)(for each faction there will be their own interiors of houses): cottage(in the...
  8. ZavodilaSauklus

What's the game like atm?

**** for real? I just got done updating all my old mods and getting everything to work. Dammit. If it's not better than the mod, I'll probably not update the game.
    Unfortunately next beta 1.5.5 (which will be uploaded next monday or tuesday) will not have these changes.
  9. ZavodilaSauklus

What's the game like atm?

Hello people.

I just found a mod that speeds up the passage of time, which I've been desperate for, and I was thinking of playing Bannerlord again.

After all the updates and patches, what's the gameplay like now? Has anything new been added or little things fixed etc?

Would you say the game is in a better state than it was say a few months ago?

Thanks.
    Let's see what will happen in patch 1.5.5. By the way, it comes out early next week on Monday or Tuesday. It seems to me that in one of the patches 1.5.5-1.5.7 a function for managing your vassals will be added, which is called "Player Clan Party AI directives".
  10. ZavodilaSauklus

Resolved Bug on the "Harbour of Ovsk" map

A bug with textures that throw you up on the wall.
  11. ZavodilaSauklus

Information about developments at snowballing problem

Created a kingdom budget and any clan having 100K+ money start to give 0.5% of their (money - 100K) to kingdom wallet daily.
    Ohhh, damn I thought about that when I wrote mechanics for the kingdom officials. Now that there is a kingdom budget, officials must be in the game. So much can be done with the kingdom's budget.
    For example: it will be possible to steal money from the budget or allocate money to other settlements, or, on the contrary, pay even more money to poor clans, collect additional taxes.
  12. ZavodilaSauklus

SP - General Make Bannerlord Great. Part 1: Improving cities: The property, Additional leisure for the player, Improving workshops; New ways to make money.

If TW doesn't give you a medal I resign my duties and ignite the fires of mount SOON!

iq3Zj-ecTsbJnsXGj-10Ta2PeUGaQrE5tyMS7izC9GKQr_1e9losNj_UCsyrYjahEK5CxSwQTbvBAtOdgHQ2m0TWf6G6dmhIcEpQ914bUp_mA11C1SR4eemLBja6t7wqYVjlgS7VUvYudj3VNfdnfz9VEhISuJ4X3DU
    It's not about the medal. The idea is for these mechanics to be implemented in some way in the game. There are proposals that are 100% necessary(for example: workshop improvement, etc.).
  13. ZavodilaSauklus

Debate or Discuss on The Economy right now - Pros, Cons and Ideas to make Calradia an better place

The ability to buy land in villages.
    • Why buy land? To produce resources on it or rent out land and receive passive income.
    • In order to buy land, we need a Tier 1 clan and 4.000 money for 1 land. At Tier 1 of a clan, you can only buy 2 lands and with each new level the number of land plots increases by 2 (at level 6 of a clan, you can have 12 land plots).
    • In 1 village you can only buy a maximum of 4 plots of land. Some lands (2 or 3 lands, depending on how many resources the village produces) will be occupied by the village, which means that out of 4 plots we can buy free land in the amount of 1 or 2 units. We can also buy out the land on which the village produces resources and thereby tighten the market for ourselves.
    • To buy a land plot, you need to talk to the headman in the village, there will be a dialogue: "I would like to buy a piece of land from you."
      After we bought the land in the dialogue, the headman will tell us: "What do you want to do with the land?" We have 2 answer options: I will produce resources on it or I will lease the land.
    • If we choose to produce resources ourselves(rather than rent out land), then we will have an option of what type of industry we will use on our land.
      industry type:farmingcattle breedingminingfactory industry
      resources:Dates
      Flax
      Grapes
      Olives
      Grain
      Cow
      Fish
      Fur
      Horse
      Pig
      Sheep
      Clay
      Iron
      Salt
      Silver
      Silk
      Hardwood
      We can change the type of industry only by talking to the peasant on our land. But you can easily change the resource within a certain industry(in the Other-Lands menu). For example: you have an agricultural industry and you produce a Grain resource, you can easily change the produced resource to Olives, without talking to a peasant, you only need to pay a little money to buy 200-300 seeds. But, if you produce Grain, and you want to produce Iron, then you first need to talk to the peasant and change his industry to "mining" in his dialogue, and then produce Iron.
      An example of a peasant's dialogue:
      Me- "I would like to change the type of industry on my land."
      Peasant- "Ok, what type of industry do you want?
      Dialogue options(Me):I would like to engage in farming.I would like to be engaged in cattle breeding.I would like to be involved in mining.I would like to be engaged in the factory industry.
      Dialogue options (Peasant):Okay, you need to pay 1000 so that I hire the peasants and buy the seeds to plant.Okay, you have to pay 4,000 to build an animal farm, buy feed and hire peasants.Okay, you need to pay 10,000 to build a quarry for mining, hiring peasants and buying tools.Okay, you need to pay 8500 to build a factory, hire and train peasants, and buy tools.
      After you have clicked on a certain type of industry, there will be a dialogue: Me-I agree, get to work. (or)
      I changed my mind, wait.
      Also, if you are producing the resources yourself, you will have an option of what to do with them:
      1)take to the city for sale(auto).
      2)take to the warehouse for storage(you need a warehouse)(auto).
      3)take to the workshop for recycling(workshop needed)(auto).
    • If we choose to lease the land, then we will simply receive 50 dinars from 1 plot per day(passive income).
    PIy7m7O.jpg
    AxF7GIE.jpg
    mzzyUqT.jpg
    TKViyLA.jpg
    Click on "Change resource" and a menu appears:
    SbzSxws.png
    Click on "Resource purpose" and a menu appears:
    gMwE3Ss.png
    Note:If we select "Take to town for sale", then the resources will automatically be sent to the city for sale (in which city we do not choose, the resources will be sold where the villagers sell their resources (who run around the map)).
    If we select "Take to the warehouse for storage", then a menu of all the warehouses that we have appears and resources from this land will be taken there.
    If we choose "Take to workshop for recycling", then a menu of all the workshops that we have will appear and resources will be taken there for further processing from this land.
    How UI Other will look like with the property, workshops and land.
    3BJgfSd.jpg
  14. ZavodilaSauklus

MP Suggestion for voice chat

I don't like the idea of team chat. Some people start having conversations about the weekend or the big game to their buddies and you end up missing important information. Most times all you need to hear is the guy next to you- he'll warn you if someone is behind you, or tell you where the archer is, or suggest an attack plan.
    I agree, sometimes there are moments when the conversation is about nothing. A local chat will be enough, I think a radius of 15-20 meters will be enough for a comfortable game.
    In cRpg a person could nominate themselves as a leader, and if had enough votes, would be given a Blue chat window that they could type in even when they died. I suggest the same thing, but using a voice chat. The commander could talk to everyone, but everyone else just has local chat.
    Voting for the army commander can take place before the game, when the "Warmup phase" is in progress, the one with the most votes will be elected as the commander.
Back
Top Bottom