Recent content by ZavodilaSauklus

1. ZavodilaSauklus

What's the game like atm?

Let's see what will happen in patch 1.5.5. By the way, it comes out early next week on Monday or Tuesday. It seems to me that in one of the patches 1.5.5-1.5.7 a function for managing your vassals will be added, which is called "Player Clan Party AI directives".
  2. ZavodilaSauklus

In Progress Bug on the "Harbour of Ovsk" map

A bug with textures that throw you up on the wall.
  3. ZavodilaSauklus

Information about developments at snowballing problem

Ohhh, damn I thought about that when I wrote mechanics for the kingdom officials. Now that there is a kingdom budget, officials must be in the game. So much can be done with the kingdom's budget. For example: it will be possible to steal money from the budget or allocate money to other...
  4. ZavodilaSauklus

Make Bannerlord Great. Part 1: Improving cities: The property, Additional leisure for the player, Improving workshops; New ways to make money.

It's not about the medal. The idea is for these mechanics to be implemented in some way in the game. There are proposals that are 100% necessary(for example: workshop improvement, etc.).
  5. ZavodilaSauklus

Suggestion for voice chat

I agree, sometimes there are moments when the conversation is about nothing. A local chat will be enough, I think a radius of 15-20 meters will be enough for a comfortable game. Voting for the army commander can take place before the game, when the "Warmup phase" is in progress, the one with...
  6. ZavodilaSauklus

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

At the very beginning I thought about it, but I was just confused by the word "directives". Now I think that yes, that means managing your vassals. I also hope that in addition to the commands for their vassals, there will also be management of their army, so read and understand what I mean...
  7. ZavodilaSauklus

Make Bannerlord Great. Part 1: Improving cities: The property, Additional leisure for the player, Improving workshops; New ways to make money.

@Piconi I improved Part 1, adding some new mechanics: I made a table that shows which mechanics are related to a certain topic. I also wrote which mechanics are related to each other. In my opinion, the thread is completely ready and developers can check it. The only thing that I could not do...
  8. ZavodilaSauklus

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

@Callum When will MP have voice chat and emotes?
  9. ZavodilaSauklus

Option to Let Companions Sit Out a Battle

I agree, but I think that the developers most likely will not add a mechanic that allows you to leave the companion aside from the battle. It is easier to simply move all the companions to formation 9 and leave them away from the battlefield.
  10. ZavodilaSauklus

Development Update #5: Ranged Combat Update

Add a feature so PC players can choose which option they want to use. I don’t want to play with the radial order menu because the speed of ordering is important in battle. Now I can give commands in 1-2 seconds: shield wall for infantry, loose for archers. But with the new control menu it will...
  11. ZavodilaSauklus

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

@Duh_TaleWorlds What is meant by:
  12. ZavodilaSauklus

Solved [1.5.3] Unnecessary companion icons in the encyclopedia menu

I was just playing and after a while I noticed that my companions had 2 icons for each person. I sent you my save along with a link to this post.