Recent content by Zapper

1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Gorvex said:
    Zapper said:
    Should i keep throwing gems at the elixir, when it begins to only give 15 profs and 1 to each stat? Or is it time to go to the aziz mines?
    After the first 3 uses, it is suggested to leave the drinking of further elixirs towards the mid-game, as increasing weapon profs at the start is a lot easier than later on. So first get your profs up to 320+, then continue on drinking Elixirs of Arkon.

Thanks!

I just rebelled and formed my own kingdom, so i think i am past the midgame already
  2. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Should i keep throwing gems at the elixir, when it begins to only give 15 profs and 1 to each stat? Or is it time to go to the aziz mines?
  3. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

HooTmAn said:
    Zapper said:
    Gorvex said:
    Zapper said:
    Yeah, i did all that....It seems submods do not work well with the steam version, even if i download the mod from MDBB (like i did now).
    Here's one more idea, in the launcher, did you make sure that you lauched the version you grabbed from Moddb and not the one from Steam Workshop? Because if you haven't removed the steam workshop version, then you currently have 2 versions of PoP installed... Steam Workshop mods getting tweaked / changed are prone to rgl errors, just as in your case. The easiest would be to remove all remnants of PoP from the Steam Workshop, to be absolutely sure that no ****ery would happen. Workshop mods get downloaded here: "Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ workshop \ content \ 48700". And forget using Steam Workshop for M&B Warband mods in the future. New versions are almost never savegame-compatible, and once they are released, you can't do anything to prevent your mods to update, disabling you from continuing to play on your current saves. Unless you install mods manually (from Moddb or Nexus), which will be stable (i.e. offline) in this regard. Other games are mostly fine to download mods from Steam Workshop, as I don't recall other game updates being savegame-incompatible 99% of times.

Yep, i did uninstall it from steam completely, then installed it manually. I ticked ''load textures on demand'' and disabled the editor.

Did you select the right mod then, in the warband launcher? It should work on the Moddb version, all the files are there and the txt files are correct, too. Just looked it up again..

I just noticed something went wrong when i posted my reply and the message was blank, so i will repost it....

Yes, it's the right one, because it's the only one.
  4. About archery..

So, i read about how op it is and i wonder....how the heck is it op? I am trying to start a new sword and bow character, but bow sucks too much. Really. Can't kill anyone, and shooting on horse back is simply a PAIN. Any tip for a noob archer?
  5. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Gorvex said:
    Zapper said:
    Yeah, i did all that....It seems submods do not work well with the steam version, even if i download the mod from MDBB (like i did now).
    Here's one more idea, in the launcher, did you make sure that you lauched the version you grabbed from Moddb and not the one from Steam Workshop? Because if you haven't removed the steam workshop version, then you currently have 2 versions of PoP installed... Steam Workshop mods getting tweaked / changed are prone to rgl errors, just as in your case. The easiest would be to remove all remnants of PoP from the Steam Workshop, to be absolutely sure that no ****ery would happen. Workshop mods get downloaded here: "Program Files \ Steam \ steamapps \ workshop \ content \ 48700". And forget using Steam Workshop for M&B Warband mods in the future. New versions are almost never savegame-compatible, and once they are released, you can't do anything to prevent your mods to update, disabling you from continuing to play on your current saves. Unless you install mods manually (from Moddb or Nexus), which will be stable (i.e. offline) in this regard. Other games are mostly fine to download mods from Steam Workshop, as I don't recall other game updates being savegame-incompatible 99% of times.

Yep, i did uninstall it from steam completely, then installed it manually. I ticked ''load textures on demand'' and disabled the editor.
  6. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Is the game complete/playable as of now? Or still heavily bugged, since it's a beta?
    Also, that discord link doesn't work.
  7. So.....

....Is this game heavily bugged? Does it work with latest warband version? Would you recommend it?
  8. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

9. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Yep, the game is on steam. I verified local files, all is ok.

The exact error i am getting is: ''Unable to open file: Modules/Prophesy of Pendor v. 3.9.4/Resource/tree_meshes.brf ''
  10. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

Umh....i manually installed it, but i get the very same error at launch..
  11. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

If i install it from ModDB and uninstall the steam version, will i be able to keep my saves, though?
  12. [SUBMOD] [For PoP 3.9.5] Proper/Polished Landscapes Mod V.3.6+ NEW!

I inst alled PoP on steam, and this mod seems not to work if i put it into steam's installation folder....I get the error that the game didn't manage to open a file while processing ini at launch
  13. [MEDIA] [fans-retexture] Prophesy of Pendor Armor Retexture Screenshots

So, i don't understand....Are they downloadable, and most importantly, are they usable in the PoP base game?
  14. Early game start up help?

I suggest you what have been suggested to me: win something like 4-5 tournaments, and only THEN start recruiting soldiers
  15. Suggestions for starting a new game?

Well, i always play swadia because...meh....Nords are too much nordish, for my own taste (lol), i don't play khergit because they are too much oriental, and the serranid cause they look like too much arabian style for me.....So, since i got tired to be attacked in my town by a big army of 1000+ enemies, and receive no help from my allies, i guess i will re-start trying rhodoks or vaegirs.
Back
Top Bottom