Unfortunatelly not that good presented by russian community
  2. Zaharist

[NC 16] Russia

3A_Pycb :grin:

0Y3dM20eSKA.jpg

gl
  3. Zaharist

[ECS2] Qualifiers - Group C

Good luck both teams. I hope DRZ will pull up their socks to make the match intense.
  4. Zaharist

Aeronwen said:
    Wolfpack posted by the stated time (Tuesday, 18.00 GMT ).  If Druzhina wanted to make a complaint about Wolfpack's post not complying with teh rules, they needed to have done that by the stated time (Tuesday, 24.00 GMT).  Since Druzhina did not post, the opportunity to chose a time reverted to Wolfpack. 

That's all I was trying to point out.

I like the new sheduling system, as it makes team be more organised and helps to avoid some "problems" like we had during past tournaments. Scar and all WNL/NC admin teams are working hard every tournament to make a solid tournament system, which is impossible without well-defined ruleset.
    But there is one thing about rules: rule should answer any "what if" question. Even if it's obvious. In this case it's not obvious that the opportunity to chose reverts to Team A and is not defined by the rules or stated in an "official explanation".

Thanks for the quick and explicit answer, Scar.

1)
    First of 'free' in this sentense means 'allowed'
    Do you agree that using "allowed" in the rule instead of "free" will help to avoid misunderstandings?
    Do you think that it's a bit better to say: "you are allowed to ... but should do it untill 24:00GMT"?

2) I'm sorry for not following all the discussions. And as I've said earlier I do like the idea of sheduling system. Though I think that from competitive point of view having a full strenght teams in a match means more then having a good streaming plan.

3)
    Why would I add a deadline for Team B under normal curicumstances, and then not have it anymore
    I belive we've already had that conversation in "suggestions" thread before WNL2 about how detailed should rules be.
    You are right it's obvious, but imo if you want a ruleset to "rule" the tournament, then you should have clear rules, not obvious conclusions backed by the rules. I think you have an opposite opinion since you are talking about the spirit of the rule.

Unfortuantely some teams just keep ignoring rules.
  5. Zaharist

Scar said:
    Well that applies when you post on tuesday, not on thursday. In fact if Wolfpack wanted they could have chosen a date and time themselves on wednesday.

In case Team A fail to provide (enough) days and times until 18.00 BST you are free to decide on date and time yourself but untill tuesday 24:00 GMT.
    In case Team B fails to respond untill tuesday 24:00GMT then any team is free to chose date and time themselves. The team which makes it first picks date\time

The rules define the way it should be done:

step1. Team A picks 3 days and 2 times
    step2. Team B choses one of the variants untill 24:00GMT
    Also authoritative explanations says, that
    In case Team A fail to provide (enough) days and times until 18.00 BST you are free to decide on date and time yourself
    which means that there are NO resctrictions for Team B (no date restrictions/timegap restictions and no deadline).

Why do you apply (2) for Team B if team A fails to complete (1)?
    Nothing is said about what to do if Team B fails to make their pick in time.
    Which means that this:
    Scar said:
    Well that applies when you post on tuesday, not on thursday. In fact if Wolfpack wanted they could have chosen a date and time themselves on wednesday.
    is not defined by The Tournament Rules, but is written out of your own head.

Also
    In fact if Wolfpack wanted they could have chosen a date and time themselves on wednesday.
    Obviously same goes to DRZ.
    Wolfpack failed to complete their step, DRZ failed to complete their step. Equal. Why do you give wolfpack "an upper hand" in this situation?
    Wolfpack could have chosen, but DRZ did.

Plz don't think that I'm trying to start a drama here or smth. I think that picking rules should be clarified to avoid misunderstandings.

Also, Greed, please contact red_war directly via Steam or (and) Taleworlds or Skype de_red_war if you want this match to happen.
    I feel like I'm DRZ's secretary which is not my role.
  6. Zaharist

ECS Unofficial Hype Thread

Would love to see smth like that http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279132.0.html
    Was great
  7. Zaharist

[NC2015] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Please remove me from rus team roster
  8. Zaharist

Who Will Win?

The result of NC15' GER vs TR final was foreseen by turkish filmmakers

9. Zaharist

[NC2015] Suggestions

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
    Tbh, being newer or older doesn't really matter, it's a rule and that's it. I'm not aware of Russia's situation completely but maybe you should have "chosen" a different person to command your team, instead of someone who you knew he'd be suspended? I'm sure that there are several Russian players who could take the lead in those matches in which Grifon is not allowed to play. It's kinda hypocritical that now the issue is brought up if it was a problem of the admins, while it actually is a problem that the Russian team should have dealt (or should deal) with on their own.
    You are not aware. Full stop there nextime :wink:

Shemaforash said:
    Not really, that and ghosting is the reason why teams refused spectators in the past.
    I believe that less then 5% of matches are played without specs due to any reasons.
  10. Zaharist

[NC2015] Suggestions

ryozu said:
    More like it's been part of competitive Warband for years, and therefore was taken for granted without being written in the rules.
    You must be kidding.
  11. Zaharist

[NC2015] Suggestions

Arthasan said:
    Btw, I can't imagine playing without my modified crosshair :roll: Didn't even know there are players with the standard one, it's so awful :grin:

Arthasan said:
    That's why you're so bad in Full Invasion, OGL.

Do you mean that having modified (better) crosshair makes your aiming better?
  12. Zaharist

[NC2015] Draw Night Friday - 23.01.15 at 19:00 GMT

I doubt that Finland is Scandinavia.
  13. Zaharist

[NC2015] Draw Night Friday - 23.01.15 at 19:00 GMT

Folms, a hint for you
    yoursign.jpg
  14. Zaharist

[NC2015] Suggestions

Le Roux said:
    I'm very sure alot of people will just leave the tournament if we as community are going to get blackmailed by a single guy who threathens to disrupt the tournament. I know I would.

you talk about blackmailing and then you say
    "WE or Arni! Time to choose, admins."

Personally I feel absolutely the same as you and I ask you (and others) not to make this drama even more dramatic.
    Thank you.

We are here to play this game, to compete in the tourney, to have fun.
    I ask you to focus on your team, on the tournament, not on Arni. I bet BeNe means for you a lot more then capricious kid.

Also, the reason why we hate Arni so much is that he did bad to the whole community by DoSing servers and threatenning to disrupt NC. Just imagine how bad it would be for the community if (a lot of ppl and even teams) leave the tournament because of one kid.

All above is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with NC admin's decision.

P.S.
    Only people of (strong) character are able to forgive. Hatred is an attribute of weakness.
Back
Top Bottom