Recent content by zacxx

1. zacxx

Servers now updated to 1.158

Lack of NA server ;_;
  2. zacxx

Those moments that make you proud of your men.

The sun rises on the horizon, giving way to a scene of death and destruction. Bodies lay strewn across the ground, cold lifeless clumps in armor. The few men who remain in Torbah gather the dead and throw them on the burning fire after stripping them of valuables. The surviving knights stare down as the peasants work, armor covered in the blood and guts of those who dared fight them.
    There is commotion in the keep as the rest of the knights prepare to follow the remaining Empire lords as they run with their tail between their legs. The Ebony gauntlet knights and Hammers file out of the city gates, armor still soaked in blood, with vengeance on the mind for their fallen brothers.

After about a year of holding my own kingdom, the empire and fierdsvane were the last two kingdoms to oppose me. I had been gathering an army of Ebony Gauntlet knights (my favorite) for a while in my capital of Torbah. It seemed almost out of nowhere that the Empire attack, capturing or defeating all my vassels. They marched up to my gates, with every single empire lord (or damn near to it) to siege my castle. It was me, my army of 150 late game (non knight) troops, lord donovan and lord lethaldrin each with about 100 men, a mercenary company, and my army of 400 ebony gauntlet knights and hammers, against an army of atleast 5000. The ensuing battle was horrible and I lost about 300 of the gauntlet and most of everything else, but in the end we (somehow) were victorious. I then hired a NEW mercanary company (the unicorns, I think?) and with the remaining gauntlet and the rest, chased down Marius and caught him alone. We fought, we won, and we came home victorious and my men got the long rest they deserved.
  3. zacxx

What is your favorite Knight order?

MadVader said:
    Prisoners escape over time. Build a prison tower if you want less escapes.
    I learned this the hard way.
    I was stacking noldor prisoners so I could get 100 relation aswell as a huge boost to my honor, but got sidetracked when two snake cult armies started wrecking my ****.
    TL;DR lost a good chunk of noldor prisoners
  4. zacxx

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Sylfa said:
    Hi! I have few questions\ideas.

Is it posible or if not why:

1) To marry a king or kings wife or their children.
    2) To have a son or daughter with your wife.
    3) Make your son hold fiefs in your name.
    4) Your daughter marry other lord or king.
    5) To kill enemy lords while their are your prisoners.
    6) To kill enemy kings while their are your prisoners.
    7) To assasinate (with poison or dagger or anything, by you or your own assasins) enemy king or his family or a specific person, other lord, king or one or more ppl from theirs families.
    :cool: Your son betray you and go to other king or starting a rebellion vs you.
    9) Do something that other kings call you in official documents a king? (I never could get that even when i had 100+ right to rule and other countries was friendly and theirs lords and kings also)

Thx for responses in advance! Im sure that if it is posible to do, it would be very interesting to play a mod with features like that.
    1)Im not sure if you can marry the king but he has no relatives/wives
    2)No
    3)N/A
    4)N/A
    5)no
    6)no
    7)no
    :cool:N/A
    9)not sure
  5. zacxx

Alavaria said:
    felixng2011 said:
    zacxx said:
    felixng2011 said:
    My Eventide pals just randomly gave me a nice crossbow to try. It was a Mettenheim crossbow or something and it was way better than the Siege Crossbow.  :shock:
    Does this happen often? Do the members of your knighthood order randomly give you free stuff? Also can my CKO use that crossbow?
    every knighthood order gives you that, best xbow in the game.
    My bow still does more damage ^^
    Of course bows are super op especially with Pdraw 10 and high proficiency.  :mrgreen:
    That crossbow is still super sweet though. I want my custom knighthood order sergeants to use it. Kind of boring to have both the knights and sergeants use bows.
    Odd, i got grandmaster but never was given the arbalest. Is it a random quest reward?
    I got it just talking to him one day, think you need to be proficient with xbows
  6. zacxx

Rpground said:
    Epicrules said:
    It's a bit annoying to have somebody consistently brag about things they accomplish through cheat codes.

Not so much cheats but more like "Look, my stuff is better then your stuff" kinda deal...I see your beef...
    I apologize for doing this and will stop~
  7. zacxx

Epicrules said:
    It's a bit annoying to have somebody consistently brag about things they accomplish through cheat codes.
    Thats not a questions, james.
  8. zacxx

felixng2011 said:
    My Eventide pals just randomly gave me a nice crossbow to try. It was a Mettenheim crossbow or something and it was way better than the Siege Crossbow.  :shock:
    Does this happen often? Do the members of your knighthood order randomly give you free stuff? Also can my CKO use that crossbow?
    every knighthood order gives you that, best xbow in the game.
    My bow still does more damage ^^
  9. zacxx

Alavaria said:
    Well your ai troops don't always get headshots, and they do shoot shields and horses so...
    I dont need to aim for the head, my body shots do enough damage with noldor arrows to kill anyone in one shot at close range, and I do 70+ damage at across the map hits
  10. zacxx

Alavaria said:
    Dalloskid said:
    Alavaria said:
    armor-bybassing blunt damage
    oh lovely  :lol:

EDIT: You say 42 shots, what arrows do you use? Melitine?
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,141750.msg3409151.html#msg3409151

-------
    Not before but now I will.

Having 32 at +8 vs 42 at +3 (I think) isn't as helpful when you realize the lower-damage arrows will still oneshot people with the kind of skills the CKOs can have.
    I may or may not have an imported god character and use cheats regularly (not the achievement breaking ones tho) and I have to say a bent normal arrow with a noldor composite bit with 10 PD and 600 wpf and I could still 1 hit any unit.
    aswell, I noticed that the runebow you get from the god is actuallyworse than the noldor bow because its accuracy is less and since I already 1hit everything with the noldor bow its a complete waste
  11. zacxx

Carlos Danger said:
    Knights of the Ebony Guantlet, simply because of my hatred for the Noldor and they are powerhouses.
    its funny because the noldor rape ebony gauntlet.
    noldor are known mostly for their amazing archery, and what do the sergeants use? 2handers. what are the knights known for? crossbows and sometimes a shield
  12. zacxx

in my current game ive been hoarding ebony gauntlet units and I currently have torba filled with 100 EG and 200 hammers.. its great
  13. zacxx

Main website down?

its alright, and keep up the good work man, this is by far the most promising mod ive seen yet, and I really hope it picks up, because I love the **** out of it!
  14. zacxx

Ebony gauntlet, by far
    they fit my needs of both raining bolts of death and shock infantry, cant get much better than that
  15. zacxx

MadVader said:
    Corrupt save, reload the backup one.
    and if I dont have a backup? ^^
Back
Top Bottom