Recent content by Zach_Attack

1. Zach_Attack

SP Fantasy Legacy of the Dragon (v1.13 released. Original Soundtrack, All Races Playable - High Fantasy)

Saw this on MoDB yesterday and it has been great! Looking forward to further additions!
  2. Zach_Attack

♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

2015-2016 I’d say back when NA 1 had a solid population.
  3. Zach_Attack

♞1er Régiment de Polish Lanciers de la Garde Impériale (NA Cavalry) [Recruiting]

#slowitdownandlookatthepastsundays
    When Peps said you weren't good at cav until you joined the PLG
    :roll: :cool:
    2CC8A406A4BD2F76178DA2E11924595DF8834B6C
  4. Zach_Attack

Dev Blog 28/09/17

Great blog fam
  5. Zach_Attack

Great Tuesday event, solid training on Wednesday, and wow that was prolly the best North and South event I've been to yesterday, looking forward to wrapping up a good week with this LB tonight  :fruity:
  6. Zach_Attack

Elliasz Lisowski said:
    oLBlaew.jpg

148AjoU.png

Nice man!

Great LB today lads
  7. Zach_Attack

Launching Issues

Posted on FSE, looking for anymore advice, thanks. http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=29886.0
  8. Zach_Attack

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

Too bad man, if you did make a multiplayer version though I'd definitively try it out, great work tho!
  9. Zach_Attack

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

matmohair1 said:
    Zach_Attack said:
    Wow that is some nice stuff. Where do you find stuff like that I also see you posting really nice images.
    :wink: your welcome  :arrow: http://imtw.ru/forum/331-%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82/
    mein Gott
  10. Zach_Attack

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Wow that is some nice stuff. Where do you find stuff like that I also see you posting really nice images.
  11. Zach_Attack

MP Other [WB] Plastic War

Really cool, keep it up!
Back
Top Bottom