Recent content by T&B

1. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Love the rifleman :grin: Great Job :smile: cant wait , but what does the S /l\ G stand for?
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Just saw the Neapolitan Guard, as usual love it :grin:
  3. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Us in the Aussie Community will prob just keep recreating Gallipoli etc, although a longshot, is there any plans for even a basic Ship model? no firing etc etc, just something that looks ok, so we can mod beach assault maps etc? keep the NW boats as they suit the purpose.
  4. 1st rate Ship of the line map in progress

Good work as always Bomulson :wink:
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Just saw the new Brit skins etc, as ive said many times before, Great Work, the bess's look like the real thing :grin:
  6. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Ahh,, this thread :grin: perfect reading material for breakfast..
  7. Communities fight we should all unite.

It is sad to see LCC go down, but now that the LCC forums are down, and the steam group has been desolved, various LCC Regiments are moving over to/participating in the MOV Line battles now. LCC probably wont recover especially once their TS dies.

rejenorst said:
    Its sad to see the LCC servers go. I can barely find a decent server to play on these days and while I enjoy MOV, I can't say I am having the best non-lag experiences.

Dont know what u mean by lag, LCC was horrible with lag for me, and the server would crash quite a bit
  8. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Great work guys :grin:
  9. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Didn't know if this had been talked about before, been off for a while, but as a random idea maybe have an upgrade to the standard fusiliers perhaps as a fusilier with service stripes etc

not important at all but just an idea
Back
Top Bottom