Recent content by Z.Master

1. Cd key activation problem

I have same issue... and support doesn't replay. pls help
  2. Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Singleplayer

I am following development of that mode and I am little tired of waiting :grin:
  3. Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Singleplayer

I think singleplayer for Napoleonic wars would be great, at least for me, I am playing both SP and MP.
  4. SP Tutorial World Map How to make Campaign Maps

Maybe I can't help you with that but I am very interested how your map looks :smile: can you take screenshot?
  5. SP Tutorial World Map How to make Campaign Maps

I don't know easier way :sad: on end I did it pixel by pixel :grin: and I think you wont have good result if you make height map like spoiler 5 then you will have most of map straight. I think this is how picture from spoiler 4 needs to look its before value invert
    21niqnq.jpg
    and I have pretty good result but I think Demonwolf didn't turn just water to white color he did same with lower ground so on end he had 4/5 of map with black color. I am sorry if u can't understand me but my English sucks :sad:
  6. SP Tutorial World Map How to make Campaign Maps

Elorin said:
    Hey Guys,

Maybe that tut's not such noob proof :smile:

Demonwolf wrote: For the second map, change the land into a uniform color.

If I have a landscape consisting of mountains, blabla (3 different colors) and terrain (1 colors) and the ocean (1 color),
    how do i transform these 3 different to match the main color of the terrain, so i can end up having 2 color map?

Additionally;
    If i'd just drew a map, wouldn't it be the same result? (beside the inverted one)?
    thanks.
    I used GIMP for that. You have tool which select same colors on map and then u just turn them to that uniform color, then u select next color... do that 10 or 20 more times and its finished
  7. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Water on screens looks so realistic
  8. Multiplayer ping

Yesterday I played LoL, Battlefield 3 and PES 12 and ping in all games was good.

I ja nisam iz Beograda :razz: Zivim u Paracinu
  9. Multiplayer ping

I have ADSL

EDIT: There is something wrong with my internet check this

i think that's problem this speedtest results are too low but last night i played some other multiplayer games without problem
  10. Multiplayer ping

I don't know is this right place to ask but please don't delete this (only short time to see answers). I bought game about year ago and then I had problems with high ping 1-2 days in month but now when I start playing multiplayer again I have really bad problem with ping. In one moment ping is...
  11. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

this really works?

I have a non-steam version of warband, how do I register it with steam?
    Find your warband CD key and enter it in steam, it should register the game to your steam account.

i try to add my 4x4 cd key and it didn't work i think steam need 5x5 key
  12. Napoleonic wars key

I decided to buy key i have few questions about this. 1. I have non-steam Warband key if i will Napoleonic Wars work if i take key on Steam and can I buy from steam with wire transfer? 2. If Napoleonic Wars on steam can't work or i can't buy with wire transfer second solution is to buy game on...
  13. SP Tutorial World Map How to make Campaign Maps

This thread is tutorial check first post. There is no tutorial for warband u need to copy map.txt, parties.txt ... to mount and blade (1) and edit with thorgrim's map editor
  14. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

don't worry mod isn't dead, mod like this cant die  :razz:
  15. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

I want to know the progress, so... i will leave comment :grin:
Back
Top Bottom