Recent content by Yusuf ``

1. 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps [6+ Years Old, 200+ Members]

That's a pretty nice killfeed there. My signature approves
  2. MP Native Persistent Kingdoms - 1.2 Released!

I download the mod version 1.2, then once I want to transfer the file to my Modules folder it will not allow it. It starts then at the end nothing happens. I don't have any other version of PK I deleted it.
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

When will we be able to build our own castles ? Like in Nova Aetas.
  4. 16th Middlesex (London Irish) Rifle Volunteer Corps [6+ Years Old, 200+ Members]

heheh

gotta update that rank on the TW forums contact thought :wink:
  5. Screen resolution problem

Iv'e got a problem with the screen, you know how you put the resolution to 1024x728 etc.. it used to make my screen smaller with black bars on the sides but now when I do it it only affects the graphics quality, not the size and it's bothering me, does anybody know how to fix it so my screen...
  6. Screen Resolution

Iv'e got a problem with the screen, you know how you put the resolution to 1024x728 etc.. it used to make my screen smaller with black bars on the sides but now when I do it it only affects the graphics quality, not the size and it's bothering me, does anybody know how to fix it so my screen...
  7. [EU] 54th (West Norfolk) Regiment of Foot [22/08/2015]

He's been forming and disbanding at least 15 regiments this year
  8. 25e Régiment d'infanterie de Ligne - - 21/7-2015 [EU-Recruiting!]

Hopefully you stay in a regiment for real alright?
  9. London Irish Rifles [NA Skirmisher Regiment]

This hasn't been seen in a while, the About section has been updated. The media section updated with new screenshots and the London Gazette has been added in replacement of the Acts of Honor.  :party:

The regiment is still going very strong and is always recruiting.
  10. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

LeeAugust26 said:
    I a looking for a NA cav and or arty reg that would preferably be on EST. I have been playing for some time now and if you want to see some of my work watch this video- youtube.com/watch?v=MpfvUDOCe0g

This guy is running a NA Cav regiment on EST. Just what you are looking for! Add his steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/06262001
Back
Top Bottom