Recent content by yumyum

1. Need More Info Scene Editor map in editor crash and turned flat when loaded again

im not sure if this will help but this is how I fixed the issue, what I had done is I had to reinstall both Bannerlord and its modding tools because I mod had messed up being able to start a new game but my mistake was that I had reinstalled it onto my second SSD rather then my first original SSD which is where I had previously had the game installed in. So I just reinstalled the game and editor toos in that first SSD where I had originally downloaded both the game and editing tools and the problem had fixed I got my terrain back.
  2. Need More Info Scene Editor Can't properly open scene i was working on

+1 way to reproduce the error: and just open any native scene in the editor, it will have flat terrain
    yeah seems to happen with all the native scenes and if I open anything in the folder for the map except scene.xscene, (which just takes me to the scene with just a flat map and its prefabs) such as terrain.bin or flora.bin, it will just show a blank screen within the editor with all the usual tools and stuff around the edges.
  3. Need More Info Scene Editor map in editor crash and turned flat when loaded again

This is a bit late but I've got the same problem :sad: Did u end up finding a solution?
  4. Need More Info Scene Editor Can't properly open scene i was working on

Hey, whenever i open the scene i was working all the flora, paint texture and terrain elevation are gone as I'm left with a flat map with the base foundation terrain layer. Also in the file for the map besides scene.xscene (which is the only way to open it but it only gives me the flat base...
Back
Top Bottom