Recent content by yulgar

1. yulgar

Tavern Crawler OOC

Right....

fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm/Submit
    noun
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
    synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference, seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus; More..

Right, but hey.. thanks for letting me understand why no one comes around anymore! You saved me a lot of time and hassle! Have a nice life!
  2. yulgar

Tavern Crawler OOC

I meant the Duck and Spackle not the forum as a whole. You wouldn't know as you clearly weren't a part of what made the Duck and Spackle great.
  3. yulgar

Tavern Crawler OOC

This forum makes me very sad actually. Is anyone still around? I owe this site and this group of forum roleplayers a great deal! You all got me into RPing. You helped me craft a story and become a better writer. Through the naive musings of an early twenty something year old, I almost paid a...
  4. yulgar

Calradia: Mayhem and Magic RP Interest Check

Yessir. Play by post. Basically, it'll harken back to ye goode olde days of the forums.
  5. yulgar

Heh, that's two.
  6. yulgar

Nice! There's one!
  7. yulgar

So, this is a generic high fantasy, no holds barred, god mode Play-By-Post RP the only rule being you can’t kill the other players that want to take part in this. I’m gonna call this RP Calradia: Mayhem and Magic. The only thing I ask is that you stick to the fantasy theme. I don’t want mechas...
  8. yulgar

Pirates of Eberron (OOC)

Thanks for shooting me a message Ulf. I might jump on board. I don't know.
  9. yulgar

Caravan of Courage: OOC

Ayy lads!  :shifty:
  10. yulgar

(Low) Fantasy Play-by-post RP: Interest Check: OOC UPDATED!

A_Mustang said:
    Hello Yulgar. Long time no see. How're you doing?

I'm well. You?
  11. yulgar

Shameless plug.

I have a fan fiction that I want people to view. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331119.0.html What's your shameless plug?
  12. yulgar

Profusely professing your professionalism in you chosen profession.

I'm a meat cutter by day and a would-be writer by night.
Back
Top Bottom