Recent content by yourxianda

1. [Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

No, that is not realistically feasible. It is not something you should be doing. What is your use case? Data consistency and integrity plays a large part of modding and there have to be controls in place to ensure that. Creating meshes should only ever be done by importing via the modding kit itself.
    Two mods using the same mesh name..... and a mod replacing a vanilla mesh that I want to keep to use for a new item. It's just personal uses.

Anyways, I have found a jury-rigged solution that works for me.
  2. [Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Would it be possible to implement features like renaming meshes? Right now the editor tool does not have that function and it is a real hassle to do.
  3. [Help] Material Not Showing Up in Game or Editor Icon, But Shows Up In Editor Preview Window

NVM, it' my fault. Imported the mesh at mm scale instead of m. But the game crashes on startup if I imported the correct size....

Is there any way to rename the mesh in editor without going through external softwares.
  4. [Help] Material Not Showing Up in Game or Editor Icon, But Shows Up In Editor Preview Window

I was trying to rename a mesh. I exported using Tpac tool, imported into Blender, renamed it and exported it as FBX. But when I imported the FBX into Bannerlord Editor theres nothing in the icon, nor is there anything in the game. As if the mesh is transparent. I have specified the material of...
  5. General Mesh Editor [Help] Material Not Showing Up in Game or Editor Icon, But Shows Up In Editor Preview Window

I was trying to rename a mesh. I exported using Tpac tool, imported into Blender, renamed it and exported it as FBX. But when I imported the FBX into Bannerlord Editor theres nothing in the icon, nor is there anything in the game. As if the mesh is transparent. I have specified the material of...
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I remember if you add more than 1 item will make the old saves crush. Starting a new game should work. Maybe it's the thing you are adding.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Love this mod. Just a suggestion, instead of a closed beta why not a beta release? So more people will be able to test/play it and give more feedback. Viking conqeust team regularly did that and worked pretty well.
  8. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

And now I will notice all the mail in game are actually opaque. :shifty:
  9. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

So wonderful to find you are back. The new armors looks amazing. Can't wait to use them in game.
  10. Is there a way to disable morale while allowing formation to work?

I suppose v4.5 and v4.1 won't be save compatiable?
  11. Is there a way to disable morale while allowing formation to work?

This is my first post in the entire forum.  :oops: Hope it is not against any rules. First of all I have to say that this is my favourite mod so far. The in depth kingdom management and controlling lord through strategic map makes the in game experience much more pleasant. However there is one...
Back
Top Bottom