Recent content by Younes

1. Younes

So... can we expect new maps and content ?

I mean I'd love to host a server but for that I'd need Deathmatch to come back. Making fun DM maps is way easier than any other gamemod and it keeps players entertained.
    No FFA is a crime on itself
  2. Younes

Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

What crybabies, at least you have servers, others we can't even play because of the ping since they never created servers for other regions... but even so I'm still top rank 40 in captain mode, keep your promises Taleworlds
    Bro flexed a top 40 followed by a flex of captain mode
  3. Younes

Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

We indeed opened it up for a short-while to test it. We're looking at enabling it again.
    Please do, makes the experience a lot more enjoyable
  4. Younes

Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

Been suggested since siege was released. I don't have hope they will ever do it.
  5. Younes

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

Also I really want to know - Alright you guys are explaining new patch changes, but why you guys don't telling us to when this patch will released? When this patch is going to released sir?
    I asked, what will you do about it??
  6. Younes

Devs - What are you even doing?

Taking something completely unrelated and grouping them together in so called millennials, boomers, ... . Astrology for grown men i call it.
  7. Younes

idk if TW even reads these but.. remove Loot system

Pointed out very early that it was gona be an issue but taleworlds doesn't listen
  8. Younes

Greatest Captains Players

Have been trying to make a list of the best players in Captains, which I now unveil to great fanfare to the 2 ppl that will see this post (and comment with something about urine). Please clap back with more names -- but disputing/being caddy is allowed. I'm sure TAw alone could have a list of names I missed, not a very scientific list, but still:

Belgian Waffles
    rockkid1985
    Squirrel of Chaos
    NUM Belligerence
    Adam Ant
    rasvakuuna
    Boba Fett
    Minefighter
    Huntsman
    Commander Ander
    Deus Vult
    Questionable
    *putting myself on the list... questionable
    Wrong because i am the best captain player
  9. Younes

Servers Downtime

Here's a crazy thought: how about you guys don't fix the master server so that people playing this will have to move to a game where they have to work for their
    Man just shut it.

I will bite a warning for it.
  10. Younes

Is there still any MP dev checking?

Most of us were waiting on Bannerlord, knowing it was "close" and had hopes that it would get more love and care than Warband did. It didnt, and most of those clans either didnt form for Bannerlord, or started caring about as much as the game deserved.
    For EU atleast most of the clans simply stopped playing and moved onto other games. Players with 5000+ hours stopped because theres no point in supporting a game where the developers think the multiplayer doesnt matter.

At this point I agree with the people saying Bannerlord shouldnt have multiplayer. It wouldve been better to not develop it at all if you're gonna half ass it and not put enough resources to make it actually work.
    The game itself is still....fine in my opinion. Its all the things surrounding it that destroys it. I wont speak for the combat because that'd take 100 pages but....

- Servers are finally now stable, but matchmaking killed queing for games completely, so you have to find community servers to play. That big PLAY button? Useless.
    - Clan system was a nice enough idea, but overall pointless. Scoreboard for clan matches irrelevant, nobody uses those servers for matches anymore because they implimentation is so basic it physically hurts. In fact now its annoying because in matches, people are part of one clan, but playing for another. So the clantags dont mix. Profiles would be nice to fix this.
    - The cosmetic system is incredibly poor and it takes hours and hours and hours of gameplay to grind out basic equipment.
    I've bought 1 item (the peasant tunic that was bugged so when you crouched, you saw your own ass) because it was funny.
    With this gold that I've gotten in 97 levels I could buy equipment for maybe 3 classes... Thats pitiful. The cosmetic system might aswell not exist. The best way of getting loot was playing skirmish, which you can no longer do because its dead.

But most of all, a lack of updates. No new maps, no new gamemodes, no factions (this I understand but still) basically no patches, the spectator they added is incredibly broken, after being in the game for months and months and months. The animation we got added was the female walking, when weapon swings are far more broke--

I'll stop my rant here. So many things that could be fixed. But soon I can taunt people I kill, along with corpsekicking and tbagging them. Obviously this is what the community cried out for.

Should not have developed in hindsight is something different to telling TW to pull the plug on MP and shut it down as in a permanent kind of way.

Yes, many of the things u said were issues we all dread off. But at least mods can give me the small satisfaction of the game left.
  11. Younes

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

With development being so slow what are people meant to do. The mp barely gets anything even though there's tons of potential. Taleworlds should probably hand the mp over to a player assembly made of the BRE, CC etc. I know the CC people for instance are very balance focused and do a better job than Taleworlds much of the time. Of course this would never happen as it is a shot in the dark but it's not without precedent, Blizzard handed starcraft 2 over to high level players for balancing when they no longer wanted to work on it and it generally looks like Taleworlds doesn't want to develop MP.
    Of course, it wouldn't happen because the community has asked to give balance to the community for the past 4 years. Aside from that, i wouldn't entrust it to a specific group. The whole point of the forum is that it would display issues and potential fixes for things, where everything would be under scrutiny.

Taleworlds has had a tool to get balance from the community for years.

What is infuriating in this forum is the sudden influx of idiots who think plugging the plug is somehow an option. They don't understand people don't want mordhau or chivalry because they don't come close to mount and blade. Notice how i say this and yet again and the same ones will argue over and over.
  12. Younes

Is there still any MP dev checking?

Here's a crazy thought: perhaps people have abandoned BL MP for Chiv2 not because of its combat system but rather... Maybe they want to actually play the game, rather than have the game play itself? Or that they are sick and tired of constantly playing weak units that are incapable of fighting back?
    The fact you think this is why people don't play just proves you're deluded.
  13. Younes

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

The reasoning for no multiplayer is baffling shallow in this thread. You'd expect the little brain cells from these individuals to look around the gaming industry and see there are plenty of singleplayer experiences that have a great multiplayer experience.

You're bowing down to weak development of the devs, not of the idea itself of a good multiplayer.

There was a time this wasn't even a discussion because everyone knows the game had a potential. You're just now coming out with this "it's a singleplayer game so we shouldn't have expected good things" because you saw the final failed result.
Back
Top Bottom