Recent content by you1

1. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Thx General Leo, Armuary feeling a lot better now I will  try and complete the patch, thx again you1
  2. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

1st I would like to say thank you to all who still play Baptism, it has surprised me I have re opened the files I have which I stopped working on du to health issues. If you follow me on tweeter you will know the issue. Thankfully the issue is sorted to the point I'm actually in training for a...
  3. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Thx for still playing the mod. You haven't swapped the data folders. Instructions are on the 1st page.
  4. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Thx for your comments. Each building must have these elements as well to produce troops A faction see post 1 as how you can do this and when to do this the timing is important you must build a blacksmith also other buildings to have the barracks etc produce troops, refer to the 1st post for...
  5. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Hi great your enjoying the mod To collect rent you must have + relationship with village town etc
  6. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Hi thx for your comments as always you note many game play themes many miss. In many missions when you enter for example the crypt.you gain experience such as leadership but also you may lose experience although i made that very unlikely unless you totally screw up. the ogres are beasts huge...
  7. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

That's good news, enjoy all the new additions, maybe write a short story of your character Regards You1
  8. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Hi What site did you download from and which files? Any pop ups weather its from a known download or unknown is malware and should be removed Is your blocker turned on? Malware is the biggest issue facing us all, one reason IT has and is switching to mobile devices such as iOS,android OS...
  9. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Cheers mate for the heads up on the links and your ideas for links will certainly look in to it at the weekend :D NEW LINKS ARE NOW ON 1ST PAGE
  10. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Thanks for your comments I'll look into the bonedragon, I think I put a flame effect on it, which will cause a CTD in that menu The formations is an old topic, which is nearing the point where I remove it. I normally turn this off in options, yes your right it has a poor AI response in battle...
  11. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

Thanks for allowing me to use them, give a great feeling for the empire, The fort is a great start to a new multi mission for the hand cannon :D I'll put some more up when I have time
  12. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

some pics of Mandible buildings in game made a simple map model for the fort http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/youonebucket/mb73_zps85adf526.jpg http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/youonebucket/mb80_zps5b0e9d6e.jpg...
  13. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

have you altered the M & B exe file to compatibility XP SP 3 if your playing XP and Win 7 also the patch will help an in depth instruction of how to install the patch is here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87192.3000.html Mandible  has allowed me to use his great style period...
  14. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

you know what this mod is for!!!!!! read the instructions!!!!!!! the error your having is an old topic very old your missing a file I asked if your using M & B game which you know you should your error is when people use the incorrect version folder ie Warband or a 3rd party mod. I hope you...
  15. you1

Warsword Baptism 1.3

That's a warband object, are you playing in M & B ver 1.011? All M&B collision meshes begin with co_ 3rd party collision meshes usually begin bo_ It looks like you have another mod loaded alongside warsword,if this is the case don't post this here check the recommend install options it says a...