Recent content by Yorkshireman

1. Yorkshireman

Viking Conquest issues

I have an issue, where is the surprise?
  2. Yorkshireman

Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

where is my "we fixed the combat by completely replicating vikingr" patch plzploxk?
  3. Yorkshireman

Adding items from brytenwalda

If you could make it so items are added to NPC's that would be pretty dank, make it happen plZploxk?kthx
  4. Yorkshireman

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

I would like to apologize in advance if i'm requesting what has already being suggested, or what admins have already justified leaving out/adding in, and if any of this seems totally ridiculous. I agree with most of what has being mentioned, but in addition I would like to see.. Crouching -...
  5. Yorkshireman

Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

Thanks allot for patching the game Brytenwalda team. Though I believe the multiplayer needs a bit of a overhaul I've had tremendous fun with the single player since the patch, just wanted to say thanks, even though the game should have being released in that state, but you are just a small group...
  6. Yorkshireman

why are all the character skin colours locked from warband?

I agree 100% with this man.
  7. Yorkshireman

Your personal Viking Conquest rating (X out of 10)

3/10 In it's current state. 8/10 If they patch it with more features, content and fixes (cus i'm so biased and just want a badass viking DLC)
  8. Yorkshireman

Thank you, Viking Conquest team

I'm sorry if I am asking a question that's out of place or has already being answered, but is there confirmation by the devs that a new patch will be released fixing most of the games problems, as well as adding in a few more features and items? Despite my criticism I see the DLC has tremendous...
  9. Yorkshireman

Thank you, Viking Conquest team

Thank you for releasing this with zero testing, producing the most buggiest infestation I have ever seen in a game, I pitty you, not even starship troopers had to deal with this many killer bugs. Thank you also for rushing it missing content that obviously should have being released with the...
  10. Yorkshireman

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

I sign up as Randolf Huskarl Jomsborg for the Leiðangrsfólk
  11. Yorkshireman

Suggestions

I have a question and sorry if this has already being addressed before; Why didn't the Vikingr development team find an alternative for battle shouts and the end round music?
  12. Yorkshireman

The Mead Hall

YES
  13. Yorkshireman

The Mead Hall

Hello
  14. Yorkshireman

Community Art ! [first post depository]

I am sketch this sketch of Anglo-Saxon Brytenwalder; And this one to:
  15. Yorkshireman

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

Army of lumberjacks: Army of potato farmers: Thanks to the organizers for all the fun.