Recent content by Yopen

1. In Progress portraits loading with black bits

I have an old GTX980 with same issues after latest 1.58 Beta patch hotfix. So it´s not the grapics card. But i noticed some texture improvements when i turned off shadow filtering in graphic settings. PCF=Off.
    Same issues with gtx 960
  2. Need More Info Some of the ladies are naked

the same here
  3. In Progress Performance decrease since beta 1.5.6

PS: I don't think it is the battle itself. I do not have issues during stimulation. I think it is UI of the loot after the battle. The space in memory is not released properly I guess.
    Yes, its not the battle itself. As you say The memory usage increased over time. You have 32gb ram , but if you have 8gb or 16gb maybe your game will start stuttering during simulation ( freezing for a second per few seconds ) after a few battles.
  4. In Progress Performance decrease since beta 1.5.6

Here the same like in the first post.Also stuttering durring a battles, long laoding ui screen after the battles.I found for myself, that its a memory issue. Durring a battle when the game start to stuttering I just clear the memory with ClearMem and all is ok(durring a battle and after that for a time), but this is a temporary solution.The developers must do something about this. In 1.5.5 I do not have such problem like stuttering freezing.

Computer Specs:
    GPU: GTX 960ti
    CPU: i5-2500k
    RAM: 8 GB 1600mhz
    Motherboard: Asus P8P67
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
    In-game graphic settings: Custom from medium to high. For gpu 1912mb from 2000 available
  5. Resolved [1.5.6]Marrying off clan members is now possible???

Sorry, I have already deleted my save files from 1.5.6 and moved to 1.5.5 due to overall performance drop and most of all stuttering(freezing) per 2-3 second during а battles in 1.5.6. But I saw posted similar issue as mine https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...arranging-marriages-with-clan-leaders.436498/
  6. Resolved [1.5.6 Beta] - High framerate fluctuation in weaker rigs

I have the similar problem with 1.5.6. Heavy load and during battles masive framedrop per few seconds the game freeze for a moment - continuosly.Its unplayable for me. With 1.5.5 everything worked well .
  7. Resolved [1.5.6]Marrying off clan members is now possible???

The uploaded video says all! an attempt at marriage between Nathanos and Itariaa I tried to marry my brother to Itaria, but the old cow Viviana wants to get married first. Ok I thought and decided to sacrifice Nathanos, but .... pls watch the video and judge for yourself.
  8. Set party to patrol

+1
  9. AI behavior and some other balancing issues!

Hello. AI behavior during a war, still problematic, although, TW claims it has been fixed. Also some other issues. Some examples: Quest given by Istiana. but istiana is already dead :smile:)))) Khuzait are crushed! but my clans do not want to fight. Every day my clans want peace and I...
  10. Annoying since release : WHY cant i give Attribute/Focuspoints to companions that are not in my Party?

+1 Agreed, it is very annoying. At least there should be an option in dialogue - something like "let me inspect your progress".sort of thing. like in warband
    +1
  11. Resolved Music stuttering and then game freezes

Hi I had the same problem in 1.4.3. Corrupted save file. Just load different save. For me in 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 this problem is gone
  12. [1.5.1] Healing rate is slowed compared to previous version

Well, that's not the game I want to play. If I wanted to play as a general commanding my troops from a hilltop, I'd just play Total War instead.
    +1

When I'm attacked from 3 kingdoms at once , no time for resting 4-5-6 days, I will lose during this time all my settlements. In my current game I have 3 clans fighting for my kingdom against 20 clans Khuzait. South Empire ,Aserai. Its not funny. All my prisoners return after 3 days with full army. At the moment for 3 days I barely reach 25-30% and I am with 160 medicine
  13. [1.5.1] Healing rate is slowed compared to previous version

Hello, I confirm, the overall rate of healing for troops and heroes in 1.5.1 is very slow compared to previous versions. Maybe a twice as slow.
  14. Resolved 10 of every item in villiage glitch V1.5.1

Hi, you have to disable cheat mode in engine_config!
Top Bottom