Recent content by yobbo

1. Looks beautiful - regrets...

Phenom II with a Nvidia 550Ti... I can only plead ignorance. :smile:
  2. Looks beautiful - regrets...

My system just isn't up to the task, not by a long shot... but... I was able to run through the character creator. I enjoyed the flavor text on the cultures, I can see how they relate to the previous (later? I'm a little fuzzy on the time difference as I have tried to avoid "spoilers")...
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Golradir said:
    :neutral:

Ragnor will be our inside man opening the gates for us!

I had forgotten how much I love this community...  Thanks guys...
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I mostly play M&B for the single player experience.  Some of the recent expansions have been MP only.  Will M&B II: Bannerlord have a single player experience?
  5. Request for Tech Support Bible.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Cheats  contains some of the information I want, but it is not controlled by
    Taleworlds, so I'm not going to recommend linking to it.

to enter console,  ctrl-~ (with some alternatives for keyboards which don't generate the "correct" ~, standards,
    gotta love them).  then enable cheat menu by typing "cheatmenu".  One should be able to disable cheat menu
    by typing "nocheatmenu" or possibly "noncheatmenu" into the console.  I haven't tested that yet.

6. Request for Tech Support Bible.

yobbo said:
    Sigh, of course google was able to find it for me quiclky  after I used the forum search for a while.  Might be worth
    referring to thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=12350.0 in the TSB anyway.

Er, no, that's M&B, not warband...  read, and then post. sigh.

7. Request for Tech Support Bible.

Sigh, of course google was able to find it for me quiclky  after I used the forum search for a while.  Might be worth
    referring to thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=12350.0 in the TSB anyway.

8. Request for Tech Support Bible.

Oh,  I do remember about the bug tracker, but it might be worthwhile to stick a pointer in the TSB or similar document.
  9. Request for Tech Support Bible.

The Tech Support Bible is a brilliant idea.  I have a specific request for an addition to that document and perhaps an open-ended request. I would like to know what's available when I enable cheats.    It's been a while since I tried to make bug reports for M&B: WB and a lot has leaked out of...
  10. Fun, but realistic?

tialexandre said:
    1-they fired from horses
    2-it HAS effect

1- but did they load on the run?

2- cool :smile:
  11. Fun, but realistic?

I know there are a lot of people on these boards that really know their history... I'm afraid I'm not one of them.  There are two things that seem a little... off... in F&S regarding firearms.  It's bugging me whether these are realistic details or compromises made for playability (or...
  12. So, I messed up the money quest, but merciless???

Thank you all.  Comes of my being ignorant, I suppose... but it was very frustrating.  Thanks again!
  13. So, I messed up the money quest, but merciless???

I got the cache of money quest... in which I'm to go to a town and give the password to get a cache of money back to a warlord. The password was given as a hint  (What did richelieu (sp?) engrave on the guns?).  I didn't stop some random noble to ask the question, so I didn't have even a random...
  14. First mission (bandits in forest around Zemyshe)

This quest has been fairly straightforward for me.  The bandits have always spawned near the town.

That said, I've always jumped them pretty quickly and haven't lost yet. Not bragging, I've definitely messed up some other stuff,  just stating that I haven't tested the failure case.
  15. Bug or feature - Dishonorable bounty hunters

You may take it as a high compliment that an utter newcomer to the mod played to that point and expected things to just work. :smile:  Thanks to the 1866 mod team.

Back
Top Bottom