Recent content by Yiyang Chen

1. Yiyang Chen

3dmax 2011 plugin

Where can I download a 3dmax 2011 halflife SMD plugin? I mean both import and export Or is there any other way to import and export rigged meshes to 3dmax 2011
  2. Yiyang Chen

OSP Oriental 2D Art 1.3 Yiyang Chen's new faces textures

xPearse said:
    when you type in the more needed text i cant seem to get it working, doing it wrong help
    Oh, I'm sorry but there's some problems I'll try fixing it
  3. Yiyang Chen

OSP Oriental 2D Art 1.3 Yiyang Chen's new faces textures

Some faces I made by Photoshopping including face textures from other downloads - 24 Female faces - 39 male faces - A completed Jed Q face collection - The wedding dance mod's faces - The Hanhun mod's faces - Thel's Faces - Some Asian faces from HanHun Totalwar mod - Something for...
  4. Yiyang Chen

New face textures

5arpjm.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/5arpjm.jpg
  5. Yiyang Chen

New face textures

Sorry but my game kinda got crapped up, but I'll try to get some screenshots using OpenBRF
  6. Yiyang Chen

New face textures

I made some new face textures, made by combining face textures together with PS, download them and use them as you want. And don't ask me for permission.   Here's the download link
  7. Yiyang Chen

(268) 268 B.C. Media Center (preview)

Can you walk around the whole city?
  8. Yiyang Chen

Original Thread - Introduction and Discussion

"get_object failed for body bo_small_tree_fm" error how did that happen? :oops:
  9. Yiyang Chen

Different People

BTW is there anyway so I can make clothes only one race can wear? I mean short clothes for short people instead of ending up looking like tall people have an invisable part
  10. Yiyang Chen

Body and Face

Well that would be easy, but I still really really want to know if there's anyway to make people talk with their mouth open
  11. Yiyang Chen

Different People

Well th original game has only two kinds of people(three kinds in M&B, two in Warband), but the game can't only women and men, there should be different kinds of women and men, tall people short people fat people skin people kids and old people, and babies as items held by pregnant mothers etc.
  12. Yiyang Chen

Vision Effect

Well maybe you can mak it blooming temperary, I mean blooming really hard.
  13. Yiyang Chen

Body and Face

Is there a mod that makes the body look better, 'cause I think the body has a few problems, and I have a few ideas. 1. Well, the game has great graphic, I don't admit it, but the body mesh looks abit too rough, can anyone make a better model. I tried it a few times... or mabye a lot of times...
  14. Yiyang Chen

Vision Effect

Wow! Great that fixed one problem,but it still doesn't fix everything, I want the game to be realistic, so is there any way to make the screen blurry when you get hit, to make it feel dizzy.
Top Bottom