Recent content by Yitue

1. Yitue

Looking for mods I should use on my first playthrough

Thx man :smile: I'll download it and let you know what I think :smile:
  2. Yitue

I kinda just want the game with added features for extra depth and hours :smile:

3. Yitue

Hello there, I've played this game before a few years ago and I'm now going to play it again. I would like to know what mods I should use for my playthrough I don't want to change the entire game, I just want to tweak it a little so it becomes a bit better. Eg: add items and armor that look...
  4. Yitue

Quests I do not understand.

Btw, also I know that once you do a quest for one of the "older" ladies you can ask them to buy presents for lords to increase your reputation..

now I've been talking to every lady that I see but they all say "I have no need for a champion right now". Does anyone know if there's any time/way to increase the change of they having need of a champion?

regards
  5. Yitue

Alright thanks
  6. Yitue

hello, I'm wondering.. Sometimes I get these quests like to destroy a bandit lair somewhere. Problem is I have no idea how to find the bandit lair so I can't destroy it at all.. And sometimes they ask me to rescue or ransom a prisoner and I have no idea how to do this at all. Can anyone tell...
  7. Yitue

Microsoft visual C++ Error

It worked for me I think
  8. Yitue

Warband Battle Size Changer v1.5

1.4 was failing again  :wink:

1.4.1 is working perfectly  :wink:

Thanks mate!

Btw Janus Check you're PM inbox in a sec I'm going to message you about something
  9. Yitue

[S] Warband - More Arrows, Bolts, Thrown - Itemkinds1 File - DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE!

Hello there, Just like I did for the original M&B I made an Itemkinds.txt file that increases the amount of arrows, bolts and thrown weapons you can carry into a battle. I've noticed that a lot of people downloaded it for the original M&B And with the new weapons I did the same thing to help...
  10. Yitue

BTW if I would change like the battle size to 250

should I see 250 in the in-game battle size?

or not?

11. Yitue

No problem mate..

Is there anything else I can help you with? It was a great pleasure to help you  :mrgreen:

I mean if you need anything else that has to do with the steam version of M&B you can let me know and I'll do it without hessitating

Regards mate

12. Yitue

I wasn't able to upload it to megaupload so I uploaded it to Rapidshare.com

http://rapidshare.com/files/374265091/app_48700.vdf.html

Hope that helps. Let me know if I'm able to help you with anything else...

Regards
Back
Top Bottom