Recent content by Yezhe

1. In Progress 1.7.0 Critical DungeonMaster exploit influence

Summary: If you enter the dungeon every time, then every time you will gain influence and improve relations with the clan indefinitely. It's as if all those famous prisoners who are already in prison are counted to me. It became uninteresting to play. How to Reproduce: As I understand it, you...
  2. Resolved The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    thanks, super!
  3. How to unlock a certain part of the weapon for forging?

There were a series of Tweaks mods that enabled an option where smelting a particular weapon unlocks all the parts of that weapon, but they all seem to have been abandoned.

Sorry. Got nothing, brother.
    ok, thanks for information!
  4. How to unlock a certain part of the weapon for forging?

How to unlock a certain part of the weapon for forging through the dev.console? I know "campaign.unlock_all_crafting_pieces" but firstly, this command does not work, and secondly, I need to unlock only one specific part, can anyone help?
  5. Resolved The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...disappeared-from-the-game.448717/post-9771394 - This version looks true too. Maybe this will help you somehow
  6. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

No idea, I tried everything I could think of to free those lords and couldn't come up with a solution, so I left them in my keep.
    OK. It is a pity that it will be impossible to continue my save with this bug
  7. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

I just love how you refer to him as 'The Caladog'.
    Its because google translate)
  8. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

He probably got captured by an enemy, freed by a friendly lord and was recruited into the the lords party that freed him. Currently I have 7 friendly lords in my party because my companions freed them and somehow recruited them into their parties while part of my army.

Definitely a bug.
    Thank you, now I understand a little. And can I somehow get him out of captivity with the help of cheats or a console?
  9. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

He found the heart of Lorkhan
    Maybe)), but it seems to me that the other kings have gone somewhere, I'm not sure that's all. But the motherland needs Caladog. Because when he leaves the city or castle, he turns into another weak lord and cannot hire many troops.
  10. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

Probably want to submit it in technical support
    Ok, I made a topic in tech support
  11. Resolved The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

Summary: Lord Caladog disappeared from the game, I didn't understand at what point it happened. I can't find it even with the help of console commands. I started a new game in 1.7.0beta. If Caladog is in the castle, then he is displayed normally, but as soon as he leaves the castle territory, he...
  12. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

I started a new game in 1.7.0. I uploaded my save file here http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php with the URL this topic. A new clarification, if Caladog is in the castle, then he is displayed normally, but as soon as he leaves the castle territory, he turns into another lord (I have Branoc). Its like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
  13. The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

. Lord Caladog disappeared from the game, I didn't understand at what point it happened. I can't find it even with the help of console commands.
  14. New system of military formations

Yeah I used to do the same thing with separating all the recruit or low level troops form fully cooked ones and sending them to level on bandits.
    There's a hot fix coming Monday maybe they will add something about this.
    Cool, thanks for the information!
  15. New system of military formations

There's little icons when you go to add to another group, you click them to give a preference to what you are sending, like one is for shield I think, you could click it and send mostly shield to one group and leave the 2 handers in group 1.
    I tested a little in custom battle. The opportunity to choose a formation before the battle begins with 21 people in the squad. I chose two types of troops with shields (battanian picked warrior, battanian wilding) and two types of troops with two-handed swords and polearm weapons (falx. Before the battle, I clicked on a small icon with a shield and the warriors were divided correctly into two squads.
    But there are two problems:
    1) I can't check what will happen if, for example, there will be much more warriors with shields than warriors without shields, whether the units will be divided correctly. The features of custom battle do not allow me to do this
    2) I need to divide the warriors as accurately as possible every time, for example, the screenshot (https://postimg.cc/CRpjWFnn) shows that I made two divisions of 15 by 5, I have 10 warriors with shields and 10 warriors without shields. And it is clear that the warriors without a shield moved to the first line to the warriors with a shield. It turns out that I need to cut off warriors without shields very accurately every time with the slider before the battle
Back
Top Bottom