Recent content by Yehn

1. Resolved [Bug Beta e1.1.0] Trade skill not increasing

Haven't seen any trading exp for quite some time either, glad it's not just me.
  2. Resolved Wont let me profess love (SP)

Had the same issue and found an answer somewhere on Reddit, apparently once your character hits 35 years of age marriage is absolutely unthinkable and therefore the option simply dissappears.

If this is a bug or a feature I have no idea, would be nice to get some clarity on that part.

EDIT: If you can be bothered modding the dev console in you can use that to change your character's age back to 34 or something, then you'll be able to get all flirty again.
  3. Resolved NPC Names Recycled While in Use

Can relate, I think I have at least three Vidar in my game.
  4. Resolved Sometimes the companions are said "Holding in Ain Baliq" and unable to rejoin the clan after they finished the quests.

Would there be a way to make this temp fix work for a lord from a diffrent kingdom? After poking the console a bit to get them unstuck from an unreachable space they've been nowhere to be seen and reportedly seen at Ain Baliq regularly.
  5. Resolved An AI army stuck in textures.

Had two Sturgian parties stuck in exactly the same spot. Can also add that they had been fairly recently captured by an enemy army when I found them there.
Back
Top Bottom