Recent content by Yagababa

1. Unsolved Can't Join my own Server

I haven't figured out a solution to this issue, but I do have a workaround. For whatever reason, it's impossible to join a game being hosted on the same network, dedicated server or not. This is true even for a dedicated server being hosted on the same computer. You can still host a dedicated...
  2. In Progress LAN multiplayer doesn´t working

I haven't figured out a solution to this issue, but I do have a workaround. For whatever reason, it's impossible to join a game being hosted on the same network, dedicated server or not. This is true even for a dedicated server being hosted on the same computer. You can still host a dedicated...
  3. In Progress Get a BAN message while joining a LAN game.

4. In Progress im banned of my own dedicated server on my pc

5. In Progress Hosting a server and joining it from same Pc is down! for dedicated servers

6. In Progress You are banned from this server when I play local game?

7. Solved Banned from my own server?

Update: I haven't figured out a solution to this issue, but I do have a workaround. For whatever reason (and this is true for Fire and Sword as well), it's impossible to join a game being hosted on the same network, dedicated server or not. This is true even for a dedicated server being hosted...
  8. Solved Banned from my own server?

Update: I haven't figured out a solution to this issue, but I do have a workaround. For whatever reason (and this is true for warband as well), it's impossible to join a game being hosted on the same network, dedicated server or not. This is true even for a dedicated server being hosted on the...
  9. Solved Banned from my own server?

I've been playing with a couple friends on a dedicated server I usually host (on the same computer I play on), only recently when I try to join, I get a message that says "you have been banned from this server." There's no ban list in the server files, and I tried adding an empty text file. My...
  10. Solved Banned from my own server?

I've been playing with a couple friends on a dedicated server I usually host (on the same computer I play on), only recently when I try to join, I get a message that says "you have been banned from this server." There's no ban list in the server files, and I tried adding an empty text file. My...