Recent content by Yaga

1. Yaga

Official Release

YAGA the LEGEND! Good to read you mate, I hope everything is going well for you. All the best, big hugs.
    Dear friend Terco_Viejo, I am very glad to see you!
    I carefully keep your gift - a poster that you once gave me :smile:
    I'm fine. I live! :wink:
    And how are you doing? I hope you are well too?

Hello, Yaga. Welcome back.
    Hello Bjorn The Upset!
    Thanks a lot!
    I'm glad to see everyone :smile:

Great to see you again Yaga! I hope you are doing well! Thanks for the kind wishes! :yagaya:
    And I am mutually glad to see you, MArdA TaleWorlds!
    Thank you I'm fine :smile:
    I hope you and your comrades are doing well!
    I'm really glad you made the game - I think it's great!
    And I will be glad if I not only bothered with my advice, but was at least somehow useful to the TaleWorlds team :wink:
    ---

Sorry for writing three posts in a row.
    I have not been here for a long time, I have lost the habit of writing correctly ... :???:
  2. Yaga

Official Release

My dear developers, the TaleWorlds team - I congratulate you all from the bottom of my heart on the release of the game!!!
    I am very happy for everyone who has worked and is working on the game, for everyone who loves this game.
    Hooray!!! :party:
    I wish Mount & Blade II Bannerlord a long and happy life!!! :smile:
    I miss talking to you, i miss you... :sad:
    Hello to everyone who remembers me, and maybe sometimes remembers me :wink:
  3. Yaga

Dev Blog 12/09/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    The campaign map looks spectacular, I won't tire of repeating it.
    The only "bad" thing (small nitpickery) that stands out is the low resolution of the terrain (we need +tesellation+high resolution). Then I noticed that you have added the swaying of the trees and a slight movement of the water (I love it).

@petmonster_tw I wish you'd comment more often. Very much appreciated.  :party:
    I agree with Terco_Viejo.

The map is really beautiful, well done developers.
    A bit about water:
    1. Would you make a surf like in Civilization 6 - it is incredibly beautiful, especially when the surf breaks on coastal cliffs, or rolls out onto a sandy beach.
    2. The water in the river, it is the same in your sea - the same waves. But in fact, the water in the river flows in one direction, and the river waves should be completely different.
    3. ... I will not say anything about trees. I hope you are working on them too.
    4. It would be worth adding to the game itself, and to the global map - dry, old trees. It is very beautiful and creates a certain mood.

s600

9cf228e22b269511627e78cdab47e880.jpg

02-7892.jpg
  4. Yaga

Dev Blog 01/08/19

KucukEniste said:
    Yaga said:
    Hi Callum!
    Dear Developers! Thanks for the tree (13:47)!
    It is beautiful  :smile:

So does that mean the developers earned this badge?

UAJCjTM.png
    Not yet, have not earned. But it looks like they are on their way to this badge!
    They are great, I think they will succeed well :wink:
    ---

Arvenski said:
    Seriously, how the hell did Terco get into the beta? I don't know how long he's been playing M&B, but he only joined the forum late last year.
    Terko, a very respected person  :cool:  This is quite enough.
    ---

Roccoflipside said:
    Arvenski said:
    Seriously, how the hell did Terco get into the beta? I don't know how long he's been playing M&B, but he only joined the forum late last year.

Well, after it was suggested Terco take over as community director while Callum was sick, he flew out to Turkey and nursed Callum back to health so he wouldn't have to. Callum then felt that he was definitely part of the "friends and family", and gave him a beta key for saving his life.  :iamamoron:
    :lol: :party:
    ---

FBohler said:
    Love how the thread derailed from devblog to how Old Terco got his closed beta key.

I wonder if Yaga got his too  :lol:
    :roll:
    Joke  :wink:
    ---

monoolho said:
    More gore would be appreciated, yes. More blood, so long as it's toggleable like in previous games.

And lastly, I really loved the dust raising from hits to surfaces. People complained that it was a lot, and it is, but I like it! Though I know my opinions don't really matter all that much on this.
    I join and support - more blood and more dust!
  5. Yaga

Dev Blog 01/08/19

Hi Callum!
    Dear Developers! Thanks for the tree (13:47)!
    It is beautiful  :smile:
  6. Yaga

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

FBohler said:
    So you wish problems fall on us as well?  :lol:
    Did I mess up with the translation? No, I wish there were no problems !!! :wink:
  7. Yaga

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

Terco_Viejo said:
    Count Delinard said:
    Yaga said:
    On the contrary. I was glad that this tree somehow looks like a tree and the fact that it is big is just as good.

Whoever modelled that tree, know you have Yaga's seal of approval.

aWK8I.png

:lol:

And it's a very exclusive group who have that badge... :lol:

giphy.gif

For real worthy people - an exclusive badge!!!  :lol:
    Ah, my friends, I have not been here for so long. A lot of problems fell on me again ...
    I wish you all was well !!!

8. Yaga

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

burybrzetyslaw said:
    Yaga said:
    blog_post_96_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg

Wow! Tree?  :wink:

Whats wrong with it? Some trees can grow really high.
    On the contrary. I was glad that this tree somehow looks like a tree and the fact that it is big is just as good.
  9. Yaga

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

Bezumnyi Joe said:
    Good work, guys, do not rush, please, I still need to assemble a PC
    I also need a computer ... my barely breathing ...  :facepalm:
    Although, the son promised to let me play on his laptop  :razz:

Hi, Bezumnyi Joe  :wink:
  10. Yaga

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

blog_post_96_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg

Wow! Tree?  :wink:
  11. Yaga

Dev Blog 20/06/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    2xyCL.jpg

Callum_Taleworlds remembers that today is Thursday and it's time for a blog, don't leave it for the last moment when the work ends up accumulating. I leave you the suggestion agenda, if you are looking for ideas for today.
    Love™

-Upqe.jpg
    Bravo, Terco!!!  :grin:
  12. Yaga

Dev Blog 20/06/19

Sorry, but I could not immediately answer...

Bjorn The Hound said:
    I guess this is oroginal ss

Zh2Pb.jpg

and this is Yaga's alteration

rs4Qb.jpg
    Bjorn The Hound, yes it is.
    Thank!
    ---

AJIexander said:
    Yaga said:
    BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    Nope. I checked the link and it looks like you're copying urls from your own password-protected online cloud service.
    Thanks, BIGGER Kentucky James XXL!

Yes it is.
    But I always post pictures from my cloud so that no one deletes them and they are saved for a long time for viewing.
    There is no password.
    And in my old post also can not see the picture?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8380482.html#msg8380482
    ---

DanAngleland said:
    Password protected, so that nobody discovers his collection of pictures of unrealistically drawn trees- his disgusting secret fetish.
    DanAngleland, I don't even know what to tell you ...  :neutral:

Friends it seems to me that the groups on the map could have been made on the same scale as the settlements with the help of a small trick. Instead of displaying the lord or captain of the squad.  You can make a lot of soldiers whose number is proportional to the number of units of the group.  This will not only change the immersion, but can also give the game new interesting mechanics.

1) The more your squad the more a large amount of area it occupies on the map.  Thanks to this, the difference between a small detachment and a large army will be more correctly realized.

2) The leveling of skills associated with the acceleration of movement on the map could open up different modes of movement on the map.
    AJIexander, yes, that would be good.
    True, I have repeatedly suggested this to be done. And recently he wrote about it.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,384721.msg9124243.html#msg9124243
  13. Yaga

Dev Blog 20/06/19

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
    Nope. I checked the link and it looks like you're copying urls from your own password-protected online cloud service.
    Thanks, BIGGER Kentucky James XXL!

Yes it is.
    But I always post pictures from my cloud so that no one deletes them and they are saved for a long time for viewing.
    There is no password.
    And in my old post also can not see the picture?

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8380482.html#msg8380482
    ---

DanAngleland said:
    Password protected, so that nobody discovers his collection of pictures of unrealistically drawn trees- his disgusting secret fetish.
    DanAngleland, I don't even know what to tell you ...  :neutral:
  14. Yaga

Dev Blog 20/06/19

vicwiz007 said:
    The link just takes me to your post on page 4 which has no drawing as far as i can see
    Strange ... But in this post, too, there is the very same my drawing. You also do not see him in this post?
    Tell me, please, and everyone else can see my drawing?

%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B03%D0%B5.jpg
  15. Yaga

Dev Blog 20/06/19

vicwiz007 said:
    Yaga said:
    vicwiz007 said:
    Yaga said:
    NPC99 said:
    I hope that the track in the screenshot is a real road rather than a Warband one. We need roads with a consistent impact on ai pathfinding and improved travel speed.
    The village livestock look like mice at the feet of the player’s horse. The scale difference between ai parties and the map icons for locations has always been part of the M&B UI, but still seems odd.
    +1
    How would you possibly scale everything to match parties? The most important part, the parties moving around the map, have to be the largest and clearest symbols. I think it would look much worse if the cows and whatnot were the size of the player, not to mention how annoying it would be to try to see things if this was done everywhere.
    vicwiz007, I never said that cows should be the size of a player. But why not keep at least some balance in size? Is it bad?
    It's simple.
    At home, cows, etc., I would do a little more, and a player a little less  :smile:
    You did not say it, NPC99 said it, albeit sort of indirectly with me making the assumption. As I and others have said now, it would be hard to do. So you make homes and cows bigger, well now they look giant compared to the landscape features. Ok, so scale the landscape features up? Well now everything is bigger and the parties (most important aspect of map) are less visible. I think James nailed it with those categories. The balance in size is within each of those categories.

I could summarize my feelings for this with the beautiful quote "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
    vicwiz007, Here is a map on which I drew the cows, the mills, the man on the wagon.
    Does any of them look taller than trees?

%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B03%D0%B5.jpg

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,384721.msg9124243.html#msg9124243
Back
Top Bottom