Recent content by xzt

1. xzt

Allies during an assault

Well, I tried besieging the fortress again with allies standing apparently closer, and then again for a couple of times - to no avail, unfortunately. Is there perhaps any other way to make the allies join me?

UPD: Reloading doesn't help either. Also, I'd like to note that there are several (5-6) allies nearby, and none of them join.

UPD2: Okay, this is unrelated to their proximity: they never join my battles at all. I think it has to do something with a buggy transition from being rebels. See http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158139.0.html for more details.
  2. xzt

Bug reports and known issues (v4.x, use new bug tracker instead)

Hi,

I encountered this bug while using the Diplomacy mod; however, I am not sure if the Native doesn't have it. I already made a topic about it in tech support forum (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158139.0.html), so I'll just copy&paste my report here:

I successfully completed the rebellion for Swads. However, some characters are left in the Swadian Rebels faction and are nowhere to be found.

Since it seems that this problem has not been reported yet, I'd like to elaborate further. First of all, King Harlaus was imprisoned by me and still kept in the dungeon when the rebellion succeeded. At that point some of the lords' behaviour seemed pretty glitchy (they threatened me and when I asked them about a location of a character, the list included King Harlaus at the top). Then I released the king, so he 'left' the game and the lords started to act normally once again.

However, some women are still listed in the 'Characters' list as being in the Swadian Rebels faction (and being Lady of Suno's vassals), though no such faction is listed in the 'Factions' list.

I think that this problem can be fixed with a small script, triggered by a dialogue with a chamberlain (for example). It should loop through all the characters in Swadian rebels faction and move them to the plain Swadian faction and also place them in the village in which I triggered the script. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of M&B's scripting, so any help would be very, very appreciated! I fear our newly established realm might suffer from the crippling deficit of brides (it seems that almost all unmarried women are still in the rebel faction).

UPD: Also, my allies never join me in battles anymore.
  3. xzt

Characters left in rebel faction

I think that this problem can be fixed with a small script, triggered by a dialogue with a chamberlain (for example). It should loop through all the characters in Swadian rebels faction and move them to the plain Swadian faction and also place them in the village in which I triggered the script. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge of M&B's scripting, so any help would be very, very appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

UPD: Also, my allies never join me in battles anymore.
  4. xzt

Since it seems that this problem has not been reported yet, I'd like to elaborate further. First of all, King Harlaus was imprisoned by me and still kept in the dungeon when the rebellion succeeded. At that point some of the lords' behaviour seemed pretty glitchy (they threatened me and when I asked them about a location of a character, the list included King Harlaus at the top). Then I released the king, so he 'left' the game and the lords started to act normally once again. However, some women are still listed in the 'Characters' list as being in the Swadian Rebels faction (and being Lady of Suno's vassals), though no such faction is listed in the 'Factions' list.

Help would be very appreciated, because I fear our newly established realm might suffer from the crippling deficit of brides (it seems that almost all unmarried women are still in the rebel faction).
  5. xzt

Allies during an assault

They seem pretty close. They're following my char - him being a marshal - and they've waited for 6 hours for the ladders to be built. How do I make them come closer?
  6. xzt

Allies during an assault

Hi, My character is a Swadian marshal, and has an army following him. However during a siege of a town allies don't join him. This is especially strange since they did join him in assaults during the rebellion (only on castles, though). Can this be fixed anyhow? Thanks
  7. xzt

Hi, I successfully completed the rebellion for Swads. However, some characters are left in the Swadian Rebels faction and are nowhere to be found. Can this be fixed, and how? Thank you PS By the way, I'm playing the Diplomacy mod.
Back
Top Bottom