Recent content by Xtrm2Matt

1. Xtrm2Matt

OLL zo inactief?

he ball haaren dan moeten we wel een server hbbn waar van we zkkr zijn dat we weten dan er OLL mensen op spele xD
  2. Xtrm2Matt

Tips/Tricks Tread Mount And Blade

hmmmm mijn uitrusting heeft een Recept zoals :

1 u neemt 1 spirited courser
    u neemt 1 speer
    en u neemt 1 zwaard
    en u neemt 1 schild

en u neemt het allersterkste armour :razz: en owne maar
  3. Xtrm2Matt

Beated the mod :D

man a awsome mod you creatit here, i hope realy there is coming up a Ep2 like a civil war between brother and brother and that the char i was maybe find his princes :D im siruesly was going to start a civil war against my brother in the mod and his lady T.T they dindt even say thank you for...
  4. Xtrm2Matt

question

ok other quest btw the problem of the castle guard is no problem any more because i had save games from a older vesion of the mod so thats okay now :grin:

quest is:

im now to the part where i need to fight that basterd of a king but every time it says your not strong enought to defeat him get more troops balblabla

so how can i defeat that basterd :grin:????
  5. Xtrm2Matt

Help for those who don't know how to get further

where can i get the new vesion of the mod? because i donwload it already from that download site of mount and blade :razz:
  6. Xtrm2Matt

how much Negative point do you need for that castle guard in the Tea quest?
  7. Xtrm2Matt

Problem or bug :S?

back to the same thing i saw and ofcours from you that you need a bad reputation to talk with that damm guard

questin How much negative Rep???
  8. Xtrm2Matt

and how much bad reputation do you need before tht castle guard finely gives a option?
  9. Xtrm2Matt

Winrar problem - SOLVED

uhmmm maybe you need to copy the file (and if im right its a map with files)  to program file/mount and blade/modules

:S?

easy right?
  10. Xtrm2Matt

other questin i have the newest patch for this mod but does that mean it works also with savegames??? if not do i need to start over?
  11. Xtrm2Matt

i tryed and even take the town Dentwin and stil same options
  12. Xtrm2Matt

hey there :D i started playing your mod and its realy awsome nice job for that :D Keep the good work up :D but afther a while playing it and i got stuck on A Criminal mission you need to deliver 5 Tea to 5 people :P (hmm wonder what that can be that tea dont ask im always stoned xD) and all 4...
  13. Xtrm2Matt

Stem es effe bij AoB Mod

oeh kan je mss de link van directe download geven waar voor ze die addon gaan maken waar we voor moeten stemmen wil zkkr die mod uit proberen
    :grin:
  14. Xtrm2Matt

raar...

je hebt de juiste informatie in gevoerd zoals je serial key enzo???
  15. Xtrm2Matt

Tips/Tricks Tread Mount And Blade

cheate :O verbode hoor dat kennen we hier nie :razz:(mijn hoela)
Back
Top Bottom