Recent content by XtraDip

1. XtraDip

Resolved Scene Editor Navigation mesh generation tools not performing in scene editor 1.6.4

Just to corroborate the above reports on an older version, "Generate Grids" also doesn't work for me on 1.6.1. It doesn't crash, but it doesn't function. I believe 1.6.0 was the last version in which the grids could be generated.
  2. XtraDip

Resolved Game launches with black screen, cursor, and sound--no visuals.

[Update]
    I located the "Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" folder under ProgramData and deleted it. I also factory reset and updated my GPU drivers. The game launches properly again. This issue is resolved.

Thank you for your support and patience.
  3. XtraDip

Can you try deleting the configs folder of the game located in the Documents folder? If you don't want to delete you can simply move the folder to the Desktop. The game will crate new files on launch.
    I just deleted the configs folder, launched the game, same issue occurred--black screen, cursor and sound.
    A new configs folder with seemingly the same settings was created after I launched and then force quit the game.
  4. XtraDip

Have you tried a clean install?
    I tried a clean install on my C drive, and I installed the game on my D drive. I also made ensured that "show hidden files, folders and drive" was applied to all folders and deleted the entire Bannerlord file off of the drives before reinstalling. Still getting a black screen with mouse cursor and sound upon launch.
  5. XtraDip

Summary: I was attempting to fix an unrelated bug (trying to fix a known shaders issue related to the scene editor) and deleted the "shaders" folder in the main directory. Upon launch, I received an error message (unfortunately I did not catch what it was) and the game crashed. Now the game only...
Back
Top Bottom