Recent content by xTAMERx

1. SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

Chancellor:

It requires one income...yourself.

We need more territory to recruit additional Lords.

Press left mouse button to continue...

doesnt react on pressing any button :sad:

-----------------------------------------------------------

i loose third fight in serpent arena but quest is completed and i get money + exp + rep
  2. [Various] Rigale?

why this mod is now dead at once???? :?:
  3. Voting Poll:Rhodoks - Troop Improvements

Bismarck said:
    The Rhodok Veteran Spearman should have two upgrades:
    1. Rhodok Sergeant with pavise + a one handed mace, hammer or pick
    2. Rhodok Halberdier to stop cavalry

+1  :grin:
  4. Voting Poll:Sarranid - Troop Improvements

give them a Lvl 30 Sarranid Assassin as an upgrade from Sarranid Infantry

fast moving, light armor , knife throwing, and a sabre  :cool:
  5. Suggestions

hi all,

is it not possible to program that our own warriors not attack routed enemies?
  6. SOD Warlords - Ponavosa World Map Sample!|Current Map Version 3.7

Computica said:
    xTAMERx said:
    hello Computica,

really great work with the map, its really the biggest map ive see in warband!

but i think this map is too big for playing...or for replaying, for my taste!
    i*m personally friend of melee campaign maps like PoP, or 1st Mount & Blade Native...

i tested the *test compatant* and the campaign map is too laggy, i had for every 5 sec a little stutter and i think this was the *scriptfree* version of the map...hope you can handle this!

good luck! :cool:

When you say "scriptfree" what do you mean by that? Do you mean the beta map? Also it would be nice if you post the specs of your computer you played the game on. That could give me a good look on how well the map played. I'd also like to know were you speeding up the time (Spacebar/camping/Ctrl+Spacebar/Inn) when the map stuttered and what was your FPS while playing on the map. So far this is the first complaint I've had with the map. I'd also like to know if you have played Eurpoe 1200? I made there map with larger faces than mines. So far they have the biggest map when it comes to mesh size.

Hello again,

i meaned with scriptfree as scripts that maybe you*ll add you to the main map, like random spawn or random actions or other stuff you*ll suprising us...or is this the final map?

my specs:
    XP SP2
    Core2 8400 @ 3GHZ
    3,5GB (over 2GB activated)
    Radeon HD 5770 1GB

the map stutter when you wander arround, and stutter more when you accelerate time..normal 60FPS, fall for 1/5sec to 8FPS and then run again normal...with accelerate continuous 6-8FPS...i think coz of happan much thing simultaneously on the map...

i played Europe 1200 and i dont like it  :cool:
    big maps=big travels=big boring :grin:
  7. A tribute to Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar

god rest her soul
    (al-Fatiha)
  8. SOD Warlords - Ponavosa World Map Sample!|Current Map Version 3.7

hello Computica,

really great work with the map, its really the biggest map ive see in warband!

but i think this map is too big for playing...or for replaying, for my taste!
    i*m personally friend of melee campaign maps like PoP, or 1st Mount & Blade Native...

i tested the *test compatant* and the campaign map is too laggy, i had for every 5 sec a little stutter and i think this was the *scriptfree* version of the map...hope you can handle this!

good luck! :cool:
  9. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

is it possible to make a mod that make your command interface the commands like

"troopname" charge only archers (or infantary)

or maybe to stop attacking the routed enemies?
  10. WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

where can i recruit/find the Dhaja Archers???
  11. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

an ingame troop tree would be very cool in pop 4  :smile:
  12. **IMPORTANT** CAN you die in Sword of Damocles?

_-Walker-_ said:
    I was playing SoD and the messages said:

Boyard Estroq has died in battle against the Kheright Khanate

So to clear it up can you or any of the lords that you recruit die
    in Mount and Blade: Sword of Damocles?

PLEASE TELL ME!!!

yes, you can kill other lords, if your army is bigger than of the enemy
    i think your lords can die too
    if the player can die, i dont know coz i never lost any battle :cool:
  13. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

first i get own my castle from sarleon and choose pendor-culture
    my recruits are now pendor

then i capture some sarleon lords with good relation and accept their oath, and they come with their towns and castles...
    now whenever i want to recruit and the new villages and there are only sarleon recruits
    also my new lords have only sarleon troops and recruit only sarleon troops

i made one of my companions a lord, and he recruits also only sarleon troops....

is this a bug or not, i dont know 

i know about the 80/20 chance, but the lord who bring the villages (in my game villages of Marleon and Laria) has allways Sarleon recruits...
    or am i such a lucky man, that all villages (about  i had visit allwas give me sarleon recruits?
  14. badboy

if you built a lot of shrines and chapels which spread your religion, than your badboy decay will go down to 0 as far as i know

so dont spread you religion, than you have a larger badboy decay :cool:
Back
Top Bottom