Recent content by xSanGuinEx

1. xSanGuinEx

Execution Suggestion

I'd like to see replenishing lords with randomization of names, because in the end like day ~1000-1500 there are no lords in Calradia because of stupid King <insert name here> sending them in exile for vacation!
  2. xSanGuinEx

What nicknames do you have for lords?

Count Grainwad is a real Graintwat to me. I married his daughter though.
  3. xSanGuinEx

Has anyone ever tried playing a bandit/Robin Hood-type of character?

I once went Robin-Hood on everything that moves and ended up with a whole bunch of f*ckers who would enjoy seeing me dead or at least brutally raped.. so, no, playing as an outlaw is pointless unless you want to goof around and feel the magic of ass-shaking freedom
  4. xSanGuinEx

Funny idea for a Mod

Northern Mameluke Empire said:
    also I want fireballs to shoot out of my arse
    try eating those little peppers, can't recall the name, but trust me, they're hella hot, so you'll gonna shoot fireballs not only out of ass, but out of every hole on your body..
  5. xSanGuinEx

Bible Shield????

Kenkage said:
    I forgot what religion the khergits are. I know that they believe mars is the god of war. (hence the sword of mars)
    First of all, Mars is a chocolate bar.
    Second, Khergits are muslims just like Sarranids, differs only point of view (like roman catholics and protestants in my country).
    Nords - pagans
    Swads, Rhodoks - catholics
    Vaegirs - ortodox christians
  6. xSanGuinEx

Problem with one of the cheats.

Don't press buttons at once, first press CTRL, then Alt and F4.
  7. xSanGuinEx

Instability in the kingdom - How to Increase ?

Sometimes I fear these king-vassal relations, because in the end of one of my games in Calradia there were only I, king Yaroglek, boyar Haringoth and boyar Grainwad. Others gone outside Calradia (in a effing exile).
  8. xSanGuinEx

Hmm something seems off.

Probably it's Lord Matheld, not Lady. Something is really fishy about this..
  9. xSanGuinEx

Question About Some Whore

Zerax said:
    I can't keep being her right hand man? By the way, I still couldn't do her either. So I'm just my own right hand man now. What kinda **** is that?
    Quote of the day, that's for sure..
  10. xSanGuinEx

Question about max level and stats

fragonard said:
    player_xp_multiplier  = 2.0;
    hero_xp_multiplier    = 2.0;
    regulars_xp_multiplier = 3.0;

From the .ini config module. change the 2.0 to 3.0 or whatever higher and you'll level proportionally faster.

BTW: I used to do this in M&B and it really speeds up the early levels but after level 25 or so you don't notice it very much. The main downside is that your proficiencies will be lower for your level than with the standard values.
    Yes, for the player max multiplier is 10, but for companions you can set up like 10000. It's like level 35 with one kill.
  11. xSanGuinEx

Question about max level and stats

I am level 55 in my game, using that little thingy in module.ini with experience multiplier.
  12. xSanGuinEx

our lords increase their castle garrisons?

Yup, they increase their castles garrison, but over a long time with very small soldier "investments", so don't expect too much.
  13. xSanGuinEx

Combination of the best Companions

@Dayve
    Not true, Lezalit doesn't give a f*ck about Borcha.
  14. xSanGuinEx

Ctrl + Space

Jezze said:
    CTRL+Click (for location is a cheat), so I kind of assumed that CTRL + Space was a cheat also (it starts with CTRL  :shock: ). Never used that acceleration thingy though. Goes to fast for me.
    yup, CTRL+K is a cheat too so I won't even bother trying it.
  15. xSanGuinEx

Companions Like Sword to Face

I just boost their experience gain for like x2000 times and my companions now are levels 45-50
Back
Top Bottom