Recent content by Xoatl_169

1. Reviving Floris Expanded Mod

1 suggestion. If your personal tactics skill is above a certain amount the minimap during battle shows topography. I don't know how doable this is, but it's literally essential. I don't know about other people, but I'd like to see the general elevations of where I send my cavalry. If anything, Bannerlord should have this. I don't know how many times my C6 + C7 units died because of unknown terrain. Seriously, how do taiga bandits kill my elite cavs....
  2. Prison Break bug

I lost a battle to the vaegirs and when i escaped and sneaked into the castle holding two of my retainers and when i got them out of their cell all three of us had full armor and weapons (I didnt have the pilgrim stuff anymore) and they started running away from me, and when i got close they...
  3. More Enemies.

aka1nas said:
    Alternately, would it be possible to make groups of bandits and/or deserters to merge if they get close enough together?  That way, if their numbers are not kept down, they might eventually form large bands that can become a threat to individual lords or even kingdoms.

They might also become more effective if you allowed different types to merge in this way, as you would get a better mix of archers/cavalry/infantry.

I support this
  4. (quest) destroy bandit lair

I'm not certain they fixed it cause it happens to me now and then, not sure what triggers it. But they did fix all the errors that pop up every 2 seconds in game when it happens.
  5. Obama's healthcare reforms.

ealabor said:
    DameGreyWulf said:
    You think you don't need insurance?
    Hospitals will stabilize you then kick you out the door, without insurance.

Yeah I don't ****ing need insurance.

And I don't ****ing need anyone telling me I do, it's my choice.

I am for as much social programs that is humanly and progressivly possible but from what I understand about your problem, the mandate seems like a *****, it's your free choice to pick insurance or not or in my case use the public system if need be.
  6. Obama's healthcare reforms.

I live in Canada and universal healthcare is the best. Broke my elbow(turned out to be minor,no surgery or anything, just something with the muscle, happened when I was a kid I don't quite remember) awhile ago, went to the hospital, I waited 10mins in the line for non-emergencies and then got to see a doctor. Man, I love Canada.
  7. Women in the army.

Lol this is my new favorite thread.

Btw if your taking a piss in shrubbery it's better to be standing then squatting cause you got to keep an eye out.
  8. Suggestions for Implementation within the Mod

Ive noticed someone by the name of wanderer showcasing some of his horses he made/imported from an oblivion mod. There isn't a huge diversity of horses in the game, I suggest looking at some of his work.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100898.0.html

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=101608.new#new

Would be nice if some of those horses in the first link were in this mod.
  9. {S} More Warhorse - Plated Charger - Long Caparisoned Horses - Half Cataphract

The last three i think are better then all of them, I like those the most. The second one I can understand where you were going and like the poster above me said, quality over quantity. If the quality of the second one was a bit better and detailed I think i would move my vote from the last three to that one.

Dunno how hard it is to make these sorts of things since i don't mod, but I'm loving what you've made so far
  10. [Bug?]Trees

yeah that happens quite a few times in my game, not enough to get me used to it, but its always a rarity to see that
  11. Balance question -- ease of improving relations with lords

I've been playing the game for quite some time, and I hope my opinion is of value. It's nearly impossible to get relation boosts while in the faction, I just don't get any quests from them. I want to say I don't get enough quests but I literally mean I don't get any quests. So I haven't tried any of the new ones you fine folks added. Truth be told I only ask them when I meet up with them on the road. So one thing I have to suggest is to make the quests more accessible. Also adding a relationship boost with everyone you attend a feast with.
  12. LSP Other 3D Art Horse Mods LSP

Karel said:
    Wu-long said:
    Well they are from oblivion ahah

No they aren't. I have every horse of oblivion and there is no horse looking like that.... read the topic, they're not included in the game.

They look really beautifull! Except the yellow one...
    I think he means it's from an Oblivion mod, anyways I love the horses, I would think there should be a niche for big mod-packs for this sorta thing(no one really makes new horses, it's a shame). I would love to see this in NE or something, might make a post about it in the suggestions thread.
  13. SP Musket Era Age of Revolutions - VERY IMPORTANT POLL!!!!!!!!!!

Banastre said:
    Dain Ironfoot said:
    *sniggers*

What a professional fellow you are.

I am sooo hurt by your words  :lol:

As you didn't have a part in the spam, I see not what my rant has to do with you.

he was referring to what misho said not you
  14. Is Grain supposed to count as food now?

Kevlar said:
    Nikephoros said:
    Because for some legal gibberish it would probably change the game rating to M (mature) or something similar, thus restricting the game's possible market.

I blame MADD, wouldn't want one of your soldiers to be drinking and hit someone else while on his horse.

lol never thought of it that way
  15. Is Grain supposed to count as food now?

Nikephoros said:
    Because for some legal gibberish it would probably change the game rating to M (mature) or something similar, thus restricting the game's possible market.

aw good point, you don't want kids playing to turn into abusive drunks, let alone go around recruiting their friends to go kill people and take their denars.

*sigh* funny world we live in
Back
Top Bottom