Recent content by XivaKnight

1. Need More Info AI frozen after 1 unit still alive in siege

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
    Hello! I just experienced the same thing. Running the latest live version (1.7.0 I believe) and no mods.
  2. Mercenaries in armies need to gain influence to cover the cost

Presently, being a mercenary for a kingdom is pretty awful. For one thing, you're barely going to turn a profit even if you're locked in combat 24-7. Either your enemies are too weak to be valuable, or you're too weak to take on higher value targets. Assuming you enter the middling range, you're...
  3. Resolved Town and Castle militia standing outside their castles in separate parties

A 'fix' to this is to engage each standing militia party and defeat them.
    Talking to them should automatically bring up the combat screen, and defeating them has no consequences (Though I don't know what happens if you engage a militia of a town/castle you did not trade for, the behavior might be different if it's not of your faction).
    Unless you trade the castle/city again, the militia should permanently return to the garrison
  4. Resolved Town and Castle militia standing outside their castles in separate parties

Hello!
    I have some insight into this, I believe.
    When trading a town or castle you own to an NPC, the militia members are still considered your troop and are then ejected from the castle. (I know this because you can engage with the militia unit, and it brings up a battle screen. During the fight, they carried my banner)
    However, something in the game's code still recognize them as the proper unit for that settlement, so if new militia are generated, they are generated inside that unit (Even though it's not inside the castle).
    In the case of a mercenary party owning a city and then leaving, because they are irregular troops, the flags within the code likely lead the same route as if the town or castle was traded (or visa-versa)

I'm guessing it would be easiest to have the devs check the militia code in relation to trading a city or town. A missing tag or error within the code is likely there, and it is causing a cascading effect that result in the Militia standing outside. I am nearly positive that the issue is only that the ownership of Militia remains with the original owner of the traded/mercenary own settlement. (Sort of like that bug where the player being in an army means that winning the battle results in a losing screen, and losing the battle means a winning screen)

To replicate, capture a city/castle via combat, then trade it to another faction in exchange for one of their cities/castles
  5. Resolved Picked Shots gives positive wages

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    You apologize like this game isn't my wet-dream since I finished my first campaign of Warband, even as messy as it is now!
  6. Resolved Picked Shots gives positive wages

As in, wages literally start paying you if your army size has enough ranged troops in it. Combine it with perks like 'Frugal' or 'Price of Loyalty' to compound the effect- I was regularly getting thousands of gold a day from my own men. I used a character editor to remove the perk before I...
  7. Resolved Captured after winning combat

An extension of this problem: Upon losing a battle within an army, all the lords that I personally knocked out on the opposing side then acted like we had won, and the enemy army disappeared upon returning to world map. Our army was at Zero, and slowly recovered, like we won the fight.
  8. Resolved Captured after winning combat

I had the same thing happen to me just now. Was a mercenary as part of Vashorki's army. I am using mods, but it doesn't make sense for any of them to have done this.
Back
Top Bottom