Recent content by xGreedo

1. xGreedo

Armor lack of effectiveness Devs should consider

Well said. But they are not going to do it.
    You are wasting your time talking about it sadly
  2. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

@fragonard I think those are the Achievements i'm not sure though.
  3. xGreedo

The lore of this game is just useless flavor text unless you do something about it.

I have been complaining about the lore for almost 2 years (TW never addressed that). Its not just useless it makes no sense in any way shape or form.
    You missed something important the reason for the empire civil war. Ira is a woman not a man! (OH MY GOD we can't have that on the throne can we?) Gameplay wise Man and Woman are equal pretty regularly you will see a woman becoming the leader of a kingdom without consequence (and the thing that really pisses me off Ira gets married to another faction LIKE WTF)
    You see they did nothing about the plot that started everything in the game do you really believe that they will go do anything at all?

I have given up, the game is as dull as it has ever been there is no flavor no lore nothing to do in it. I just hope that in 2-3 years there are going to be some mods that make this game less boring to play.
  4. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

@Dejan I don't see any reductions on tournament Rewards or battle loot, so i guess is working as intented or do you plan to revisit it in the future?
  5. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

What is wrong with tournaments? As far I am seeing in my new playthrough, the reward is the same.
    Then you are unlucky i guess? I won some items that cost 8-10k.
    I don't remember the name of these items sadly.
    Flesson19 experienced something similar mentioned it in one of his videos i think.
  6. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Well now that i have played 1.9 i have to say this:
    Tournament rewards are a bit too good. (tune them down a little bit).
    Battle loot is absolutely ridiculous right now and i like it (but also tune it down a little bit as well).
    and lastly the horses feel a bit weird i don't know how to explain it but they do.

Overall this is a very good patch!
  7. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

They will be 50% more expensive
    Does it matter? it is ridiculously easy to make money. If they worth the money i will happily pay double!
  8. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Finally changed the useless mercenaries i can finally build a proper mercenary army!
    Nice one! (took you long enough still a W)
  9. xGreedo

To make noble recruitment a bit harder, noble troops should only be recruitable from the 3rd or 4th recruitment slot and onwards

I have been asking about this for months maybe a year at this point. No luck brother. They never even replied.
    I gave up
  10. xGreedo

Villages should give luxury items when raiding scaling with the hearth level

@cuce Have you thought about something like: When you sell a trade good above the Global average price you get trade xp even if you did NOT purchased it from another town. (looted it from village raids or battles).
    This is going to make looting and caravan raiding even better. They certainly need to be better.
  11. xGreedo

Can You atleast FIX the annoying WAR/Peace thing?

Before you release the game i beg you please FIX the damn war and peace spam, this is ridiculous war is lasting for 2-3 days before making peace again! Declaring war shouldn't be a joke,kingdoms should be forced to commit to a war for an extended period of time! (a default number of days will do...
  12. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I would love if they add a flat 50 (+- debatable) days to be stuck in a war.
    Basically once a war is started you cannot leave the war for x amount of days.

If i remember correctly there is a flat day count for that and i think that is 20 (press x to doubt that) i think it should be more days than that to make war be a more strategic decision and now something you do just to take a city and then peace out.
  13. xGreedo

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I don't know how to feel about the Armour Effectiveness Improvements. They seem like just a nerf to maces for me.
    I don't know if every weapon have a hidden Blunt damage modifier if that is true then we are on to something.

But still kinda disappointed because the Number one thing that Everyone want to see nerfed is not even mentioned. ~Archers~

But the rest of the patch Oh boy i love it!
  14. xGreedo

Patch Notes e1.7.2

It's Happening!
    17834174.gif
Back
Top Bottom