2. XerXesJESUS

XerXes's Video Thread

New video is up!!
  3. XerXesJESUS

XerXes's Video Thread

Reserve for something i guess
  4. XerXesJESUS

XerXes's Video Thread

People foreseen this guy as mechanical hands for a long time and he wanted to share his gaming chair and mechanical hands to people.Like and subscribe!!! Note:Since its only last 5 days of clips there arent that much of epic gamer moments
  5. XerXesJESUS

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your unban appeal has been rejected because you ban evaded not once not two not three,FOUR(4)times after your ban.Come back later
  6. XerXesJESUS

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Yıl olmuş 2010 hala sidik yarışı var
  7. XerXesJESUS

Skirmish

Flag hitbox needs to be removed asap,why would you add it at first place anyway tbf and Voices when you get the flag??? what are those? are we suppose to focus on horse coming or crowd just screaming im coming for you
  8. XerXesJESUS

[WNL8] Division A - Grand Finals | Deadline: 29/03

ggs,im sad that this mp is better than we will have now
  9. XerXesJESUS

Warband Servers Down?

Tw servers be like ;
  10. XerXesJESUS

[WNL8] Statistics

imo keep them on div B,playing 4-5 div B matches and 1 div A team match shouldn't be equal as the matches we have done on div A.nWo consist of a players that has no desire to "play" the game and they were playing for old times sake.They were the victims of missing teams on Div A.Top 6 is the...
  11. XerXesJESUS

Tardet's New Gambling House | SEMI FINALS are LIVE

Your nickname:XerXes Your current team in the WNL (if any):Malta Which match are you betting on: Men of Borr vs Rivia Result: MoB to win Bet amount: All in
  12. XerXesJESUS

Your nickname:XerXes Your current team in the WNL (if any):Malta Which match are you betting on: Dayne vs DONER Result: DONER to win Bet amount: 10 denar(s)
  13. XerXesJESUS

[WNL8] General Discussion

I was looking forward to this,wish you watched me on mm this is not enough footage im dissapointed
  14. XerXesJESUS

Your nickname:XerXes Your current team in the WNL (if any) Malta Which match are you betting on: Malta vs Unity Result: Malta to win Bet amount: 40 denar(s) It's my time to shine pro bettor is here